We had a Church's Chicken in Toledo when I was a kid. I still remember the '80's radio jingle.
"Ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-Church's Chicken! T-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-tastes better!"
It was better than KFC, in my kid-pinion, but they only lasted a few years before they shuttered. I never figured out why. Maybe there's latent racism about that particular brand everywhere?
We don't have them where I live now.
Re: Meatloaf. My mom's meatloaf recipe involved pouring an entire can of cream of mushroom soup over the top of the meatloaf before baking it. It looks and sounds disgusting, but holy hell, it is the creamiest, moistest, most delicious meatloaf I have ever had the pleasure of savoring. I don't make it often, myself, because it's a total calorie bomb, but when I do, I serve it up with a side of mac & cheese and no apologies. And I make damn sure I have burger buns for the leftovers, 'cause that shit will straight up destroy a regular slice of white bread.