Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Dog Has No Nose.

Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 143   Go Down

Author Topic: Shit my ________ says  (Read 282818 times)

0 Members and 48 Guests are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #1350 on: January 10, 2013, 06:45:45 pm »

Surely one of those people could Google "Map of the United States" and point at it?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #1351 on: January 10, 2013, 07:36:32 pm »

Surely one of those people could Google "Map of the United States" and point at it?

I wouldn't bother. If they're that stupid why waste any time on it?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #1352 on: January 13, 2013, 08:03:44 am »

I think I wish Django Unchained had not been made just so my friends would not be discussing the n-word and saying it a ton in my kitchen when I am trying to sleep. Come on guys.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #1353 on: January 13, 2013, 07:45:15 pm »

That's not exactly something you can find on Snopes. I guess if you're that stupid Google is of no use.

Not until an email chain gets going.

He kept insisting it wasn't and not in an "it sucks so I'm pretending it doesn't exist" way.

-- There are only 49 stars on that flag.
-- I'll be deep in the cold, cold ground before I recognize Kansas.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

nephilim8

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 31
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #1354 on: January 14, 2013, 09:11:47 pm »

"My OLD MAN is from Kansas, you son of a bitch!"

But, to be fair, so am I.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #1355 on: January 14, 2013, 09:54:37 pm »

There's some cool shit in Kansas. It's not all corn fields and crazy Christians. Although, to be fair, it's mostly that.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #1356 on: January 20, 2013, 02:24:03 am »

A lady sent me a nasty message about how I'm just another man who "wants to date little girls."

The weird punchline is that where it asks what age range you are willing to date, I said I was willing to date women up 10 years older than me. Which would include this woman in the range. WTF.

If I am getting this many weird messages, I can't even imagine what girls get. Yikes.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #1357 on: February 07, 2013, 06:34:11 am »

There's a video going around Facebook of Third World people saying 1st world problems. Whoever created the video and all the people posting it seem oblivious to the fact that calling something a 1st world problem is self acknowledging that it's not a real problem.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #1358 on: February 07, 2013, 01:47:21 pm »

There's a video going around Facebook of Third World people saying 1st world problems. Whoever created the video and all the people posting it seem oblivious to the fact that calling something a 1st world problem is self acknowledging that it's not a real problem.

Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #1359 on: February 07, 2013, 02:17:54 pm »

I saw an article somewhere that I loved by a third-world guy who basically said "calling things "first world problems" is an overly generous view of mankind... do you really think people in Nigeria don't get really mad when their cell phone runs out of batteries?"
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #1360 on: February 13, 2013, 08:37:11 pm »

The number of my friends who complain about being "broke" but are adopting pets and going on vacations is too damn high.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #1361 on: February 16, 2013, 11:56:46 pm »

I'm looking at two stamps on my counter: one says liberty and one say freedom. Both are printed by our bankrupt postal service, which is the responsibility of a government that thinks drone warfarin against our own citizens and drone and electronic surveillance are justifiable. I laugh. Hilter used similar propaganda.

    5 people like this.

Let me be the first to congratulate my friend on 10.0 mental gymnastics floor routine.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #1362 on: February 21, 2013, 05:32:49 am »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #1363 on: February 21, 2013, 06:26:37 am »

Groovy
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #1364 on: February 22, 2013, 12:56:29 am »

I just don't know where to begin.

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 143   Go Up