Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Yo mama's so crass and low, she puts chocolate pieces into her mouth while she is still chewing up the previous chocolate pieces.

Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 143   Go Down

Author Topic: Shit my ________ says  (Read 283005 times)

0 Members and 42 Guests are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #1845 on: June 06, 2014, 08:21:17 pm »

It's been awhile since one of these stupid things has pissed me off enough to post about it here, but this one is a real doozy!



I don't even know where to begin...
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

ianmalcolm2

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 129
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 206
  • the persian inversion
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #1846 on: June 07, 2014, 11:57:06 pm »

I'd argue that guns have alternate non-killing-people uses too —— e.g., I use mine to open boxes!

In seriousness, though, a town very close to mine just had a total lockdown because a deranged libertarian gun loon decided to show the world who's boss by killing three police officers. Even just a day after this happened, the small town bear-arms folks are out in full force, arguing that if more people had unfettered access to guns, somebody could/would have shot the guy who was shooting people. It's turtles all the way down, and the turtles have very small brains.
Logged
Nothing else I could say would make more sense given what I own and what I am doing at this moment.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #1847 on: June 08, 2014, 01:13:21 am »

Didn't the three people he killed have guns?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #1848 on: June 08, 2014, 01:22:42 am »

My first reaction that photo was you've got to be kidding me, the entirety of air travel has forever been changed because of 911. You most certainly can't take a box cutter on an airplane now. YOU CAN'T EVEN TAKE A TUBE OF TOOTHPASTE ON AN AIRPLANE ANYMORE!!! Oi.

Then of course is the fact that nobody is trying to take anybody's guns away. Legislation was proposed to close a gaping hole in the background check rules and the wing nuts flipped their lids over it. The measure failed so the gaping hole is still there. Good job Congress.

Nobody is trying to take anybody's guns away yet this Strawman is alive and well.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #1849 on: June 09, 2014, 01:59:03 pm »

The disparity between what we do to thwart a very specific brand of terrorism vs. what we do about domestic guns is staggering. One guy tried to detonate a shoe bomb, and now years later we still all take off our shoes at the airport.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #1850 on: June 12, 2014, 01:33:49 pm »

This link was posted to FB by one of my crazier in-laws: http://madworldnews.com/video-want-proof-high-treason-need-see-sea-arms/
So they're apparently willing to believe an Al Qaeda-produced video at face value. OK then.

But what's really priceless is this exchange in the comments:



Dale Raby Jr. ·  Top Commenter · Works at Movie director
Empty crates. Just proves anyone will believe anything!

Faye Vance ·  Top Commenter · Omega, Georgia
Keep your head in the sand Dale.

Dale Raby Jr. ·  Top Commenter · Works at Movie director
Why wasn't one of the people filming this didn't open a crate and hold up one of the missiles? OH if your looking for ocean front property I have some for sale Just outside of Phoenix.....

Faye Vance ·  Top Commenter · Omega, Georgia
Dale Raby Jr. Hmmmm I don't remember ocean front property in AZ when I lived there. Maybe you need to do more research on what's really going on in the world.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #1851 on: June 12, 2014, 07:54:29 pm »

Occurred to me that the better phrasing for Dale up there would have been "if your looking for ocean front property I have some for sale Just outside of Phoenix.....It's on a SECRET ocean that Obama doesn't want you to know about. He's planning on giving it all away to Muslims."
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #1852 on: June 14, 2014, 08:43:37 pm »

Lately I keep finding myself in conversations where I am silent and everyone else is just completely talking out of their asses. The top one being that my roommate incorrectly explained a news item, and then two other friends overheard and entered the conversation very argumentatively, also not having actually read the article. I can't deal with this.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #1853 on: July 05, 2014, 01:02:46 am »

My "friend" who I try to avoid as much as possible came in to visit me at work just now. I was in the middle of helping a customer (a little old lady, just for emphasis) and my "friend" decided to start having a conversation with me. About the girl I have a crush on. And whether it is true that I want to "hate-fuck" her. Firstly, what a completely vile phrase. Secondly, wtf?? Do they not normally let you go out in public?
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #1854 on: July 05, 2014, 01:46:35 am »

Time for you to move to a new city and get a new bunch of friends.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #1855 on: July 05, 2014, 04:58:56 am »

yeah, unfortunately this girl will manage to follow me wherever I go. She doesn't live here anymore but still shows up.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #1856 on: July 05, 2014, 06:39:36 am »

I kinda like the term hate-fuck because it pretty accurately describes how I feel about some women whom I strongly dislike, but still find extremely physically attractive.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #1857 on: July 05, 2014, 12:02:20 pm »

yeah, unfortunately this girl will manage to follow me wherever I go. She doesn't live here anymore but still shows up.

I was thinking more of the other character in the story.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #1858 on: July 20, 2014, 02:13:24 am »

lady saying reddit is "almost anonymous" if you don't tell anyone your screen name.

I think I made a face that said "well, not if you use the same name you use on instagram and twitter... nice post about your ex by the way, I agree that he seemed like a dick"
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Shit my ________ says
« Reply #1859 on: July 25, 2014, 02:18:01 pm »

Bumper sticker seen on truck this morning:

The Obama sticker on your car
MIGHT AS WELL SAY
"Yes I'm Stupid!"


Well, that convinced me. I renounce my liberal tendencies forever and ever and promise to only vote Republican.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.
Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 143   Go Up