I think I maybe just like the good the bad the ugly cause of the incredible music, to be fair? Also, I don't really the other two movies in that "series" or Once Upon a Time in the West. I feel like I also have a really short attention span, but maybe most movies just bore me. Like, I can watch 6 episodes of the Simpsons in a row or listen to multiple albums, but put my in front of any stupid comedy movie and I have lost attention in like 20 seconds. My dislike of movies maybe is based on what my friends were into in high school. So many stupid ass comedies I couldn't get through and like one or two of those "important" Hollywood films a year. Those "important" films are the ones that bug me the most...the last one I saw was Argo. Ugh, don't get me started on that.
Have you seen those Kurosawa films? I think Sanjuro is the one I like more.
Oh, also, I needed but didn't have glasses from like 15-24, and now I have had glasses for a few years. All of the movies except the Big Lebowski that I like are from the post glasses me. I also used to dislike any visual art (i mean like shit on canvases/that you would see at an art museum.) but I think I am coming around on that too. Being able to see is very important for appreciating things you look at!
Oh, also, I am in to all of those really put together, layered TV comedies (I basically think of it as just Seinfeld and its followers- Office uk and us, Arrested Development, Parks and Rec, Community...that might be it?). I just don't think it is possible to do something like that with films. I think that has basically ruined movie comedies for me.