Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Sometimes I don't know what the fuck y'all are talking about and I'm cool with that.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13   Go Down

Author Topic: It's A Virtual Costume Party!  (Read 22285 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #75 on: October 15, 2010, 05:35:27 pm »

I'll just post this link without commentary so as not to detract from the dick cage conversation.

And we're back: If you want to go for a more authentic chastity belt experience, you'd be better served by a Tollyboy or Access Denied.   They have more of a medieval metal briefs aesthetic.  Certainly they carry a higher cost, but... no one ever got fired for buying IBM.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #76 on: October 15, 2010, 05:47:04 pm »

I'll just post this link without commentary so as not to detract from the dick cage conversation.

Oh god, the suffering.

(How long now before someone finds and posts a picture of a pug in a medieval chastity belt?)
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #77 on: October 15, 2010, 05:48:37 pm »

I'll just post this link without commentary so as not to detract from the dick cage conversation.

Holy shit are those awesome. I thought nothing would beat the Link costume right up near the top, but I was so wrong.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #78 on: October 15, 2010, 05:55:06 pm »

The lack of pug-legged pirates saddened me.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #79 on: October 15, 2010, 06:23:09 pm »

I, for one, am thrilled to go back to talking about regular, normal Halloween costumes.

I would also be happy to hear about your pumpkin carving plans. We will probably be spray-painting our gourds and making Elmo, and Cookie Monster again this year. It was a pretty big hit last year, both with our own kids and the trick-or-treat crowd.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #80 on: October 15, 2010, 07:19:12 pm »

Sexy Big Bird Costume

I wish I were joking.

This was one of the ones in the ad I got.  This was one of the ones that drove me to feel such rage.  Also, the same add had a perfectly fine "guy carrying Oscar the Grouch" costume for men.  WTF.  I remarked to my husband "where is the sexy Elmo?  I demand sexy Elmo!!"
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #81 on: October 15, 2010, 07:23:15 pm »

Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #83 on: October 15, 2010, 07:30:12 pm »

What she really wants is a sexy Elmo costume for MEN.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Pedro Picasso

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 39
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 599
  • What the HECK, Dora?!
    • View Profile
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #84 on: October 22, 2010, 03:38:06 pm »

I think the deal is that the women who actually want to wear a costume for Halloween -- and not just use it as an excuse to make the cleavage -- are exactly the same women who can/will make their own costumes. Hence no one is marketing to them.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #85 on: October 22, 2010, 08:26:37 pm »

Quote from: Pedro Picasso
I think the deal is that the women who actually want to wear a costume for Halloween -- and not just use it as an excuse to make the cleavage -- are exactly the same women who can/will make their own costumes. Hence no one is marketing to them.

Can'd for truth.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #86 on: October 22, 2010, 09:25:46 pm »

OK, so my lady and I are going as Elvis Costello and his girlfriend,

Krista from Fern Gully.
There is a picture of her, somewhere, where she looks exactly like this still from the movie. But now I'm looking for it on Facebook and I can't find it and started finding cute cuddley pictures with her ex-bf, so NO I'm not looking any more.

The Elvis Costello thing is just that this one customer constantly tells me that I look like him, even though I don't, really.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #87 on: October 22, 2010, 09:38:46 pm »

THAT'S A GREAT "IMAGE HOSTED BY TRIPOD" COSTUME YOU'VE GOT PICKED OUT THERE


(SORRY FOR CELEBRATING INTERNATIONAL CAPS LOCK DAY)
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Mr Trout

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65528
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 493
    • View Profile
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #88 on: October 24, 2010, 03:17:06 am »

I'm planning on getting a red shit and ##### and painstakingly painting the design for a sriracha bottle in white puff-paint.


I was all set to make a mask based on this (I had the perfect old sweater I was going to use for material, and I found a pair of vintage dentures I was going to order) but then I showed the picture to my GF and she said she wouldn't go near me all night if I was wearing it.

Halloween is special to us since that is the night we met last year (moments after this picture was taken) so I'm going to concede this one and make a costume that she can stand to see me in.

But man did I ever want to be that creepy rabbit thing, drinking gin and tonics through a straw and not saying a word.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #89 on: October 24, 2010, 03:43:33 am »

I'm planning on getting a red shit

OMG, that would require so much alcohol.

Alternatively, beets.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13   Go Up