Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

How Does He Smell?

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13   Go Down

Author Topic: It's A Virtual Costume Party!  (Read 22338 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #90 on: October 24, 2010, 03:47:52 am »

Halloween is special to us since that is the night we met last year (moments after this picture was taken)

Are you guys furries, or were they just clever costumes?
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Mr Trout

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65528
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 493
    • View Profile
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #91 on: October 24, 2010, 03:58:16 am »

no no the ewok (?) is another friend, my future GF is somewhere to the right of that picture and I will not meet her for another few minutes yet.

And no, despite how it looks this wasn't a Halloween furry convention it was the last bar we stopped at on the bar crawl and I am drinking water in a fruitless attempt to ease the hangover the next morning.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #92 on: October 24, 2010, 04:36:17 am »

I was all set to make a mask based on this (I had the perfect old sweater I was going to use for material, and I found a pair of vintage dentures I was going to order) but then I showed the picture to my GF and she said she wouldn't go near me all night if I was wearing it.

Normally I'd shout down girlfriend squeamishness at creepy costumes but, lordy, I wouldn't want to go near you either.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #93 on: October 24, 2010, 05:21:11 am »

whatever that was supposed to be next to the giraffe up there is an amazing prediction of south park's snooki
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #94 on: October 24, 2010, 05:40:23 am »

whatever that was supposed to be next to the giraffe up there is an amazing prediction of south park's snooki

do you think its cool to be a cock to a stranger?
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #95 on: October 25, 2010, 01:32:31 am »

I thought the giraffe was genious.

Spouse and I have decided to attend a party, I'll be a ginourmous jersy cow with nasty-real udders and she want to wear a rather snappy milk-maid costume.

Nah, we ain't thinking dirty.

and your oldest son rolls his eyes and is all, "you guys are so gross."
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #96 on: October 25, 2010, 07:31:26 am »

My Henchman 21 costume went great guns at the Albany Comic-Con impressing many of the local Albanians.

However, as Adrian was so into finishing the wings that we forgot the camera, pictures will have to wait for a coupla days.

And then I'll have to remember my photobucket password so that you non-fb peeps can see it.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #97 on: October 25, 2010, 01:16:17 pm »

I guess this is where I forgot to mention that I dressed the pugs up as zombies and took them on the zombie walk. Here is someone else's picture:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kraln/5110625367/
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #98 on: October 25, 2010, 08:49:08 pm »

Spouse and I have decided to attend a party, I'll be a ginourmous jersy cow with nasty-real udders and she want to wear a rather snappy milk-maid costume.
Like - slaughterhouse real, Real Doll real, or cleverly worked up latex glove real?
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #99 on: October 26, 2010, 09:07:53 pm »

Okay... we found ONE picture of myself in the costume at the show, after a lot of online searching.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/joleneybean/5112763446
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #100 on: October 26, 2010, 09:31:21 pm »

Great costume sMets.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #101 on: October 26, 2010, 11:13:49 pm »

Okay... we found ONE picture of myself in the costume at the show, after a lot of online searching.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/joleneybean/5112763446

I kind of wish you had the light saber from Tag Sale You're It
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #102 on: October 26, 2010, 11:22:16 pm »

Another finishing touch lost to the rush, I'm afraid.

But we're going to try and find one of the non-light-up telescoping lightsabres from our friends' Las Vegas wedding before the Syracuse con Saturday.

We... think... we brought a few of them with us.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #103 on: October 27, 2010, 12:26:00 am »

a rad/corny idea:

CRIME SCENE:

black ##### and shirt(something you can mess up)
  • draw outlines of bodies in chalk
  • maybe add some fake blood spatterings
  • accent with plastic yellow crime scene tape
 
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #104 on: October 27, 2010, 08:58:53 am »

Okay... we found ONE picture of myself in the costume at the show, after a lot of online searching.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/joleneybean/5112763446

No HULK SMASH gloves either (though those get really inconvenient at a con).  Nice job all around.

Personally, this Halloween my costume will be "guy on vacation who gives not one shit about Halloween.  On vacation."
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13   Go Up