Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
The tip jar is broken, but Wombat will entertain bribe offers, assuming she can find this edit screen again.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13   Go Down

Author Topic: It's A Virtual Costume Party!  (Read 22278 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #120 on: October 30, 2010, 03:10:04 am »

When did Halloween get so tawdry? In the 70's, according to Slate.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #121 on: October 31, 2010, 03:45:54 pm »

My Jessica Rabbit:


Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #122 on: October 31, 2010, 04:08:37 pm »

dayum......
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #123 on: October 31, 2010, 04:16:20 pm »

You keep killing it with the costumes - I liked the Roger Rabbit one, too.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #124 on: October 31, 2010, 05:26:55 pm »

My eyeballs just popped out of my head ala Tex Avery.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #125 on: October 31, 2010, 05:39:56 pm »

Moi aussi, and these steam burns on my ears hurt like hell.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #126 on: October 31, 2010, 05:51:46 pm »



Ladyfriend and I as Captain Hammer and Dr. Horrible.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #127 on: October 31, 2010, 05:59:09 pm »

Great costumes from you too as well (as always).
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #128 on: October 31, 2010, 06:01:53 pm »



Ladyfriend and I as Captain Hammer and Dr. Horrible.

rad idea.  also:

dayum......
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 11:13:10 pm by greenkoolayd »
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #129 on: October 31, 2010, 06:24:48 pm »

My Jessica Rabbit:




Jessica Rabbit should never be that close to a cross. It's... conflicting.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #130 on: October 31, 2010, 07:32:27 pm »

I <3 the Doctor Horrible/Captain Hammer costumes. Those are rad!


Also, here's the Roger Rabbit costume I made for Pedro:



I think we really picked costumes that reflect our personalities this year.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 07:36:34 pm by jay-ell »
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #131 on: October 31, 2010, 08:15:06 pm »

I love that his mouth is so ajar.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #132 on: October 31, 2010, 10:03:50 pm »

I don't recall Captain Hammer wearing giraffenets.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #133 on: October 31, 2010, 11:13:51 pm »

I have no idea who Captain Hammer is, but I'm impressed anyway.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: It's A Virtual Costume Party!
« Reply #134 on: October 31, 2010, 11:14:09 pm »

I don't recall Captain Hammer wearing giraffenets.

a definite improvement.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13   Go Up