Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Once you been to a few weddings, you realize ain’t nobody gives a damn if you readin’ custom vows or the 1987 “Let’s Go!” guide to Bahrain. Just use that stuff about Do/Don’t and Sickness or Health and you gonna get the job done.  -=RAY=-

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]   Go Down

Author Topic: Some TV show I didn't just see.  (Read 58591 times)

0 Members and 15 Guests are viewing this topic.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Some TV show I didn't just see.
« Reply #255 on: October 03, 2018, 10:50:28 pm »

Has anyone watched Maniac? I've watched most of it and have really mixed feelings.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Some TV show I didn't just see.
« Reply #256 on: October 06, 2018, 05:32:02 am »

I watched the first two or three episodes of Maniac then stopped.  Everybody at my work loves Izard but I thought the first season was boooooring
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]   Go Up