Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That the second best way to sound like a noob is to ask why robot and pants are censored?

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 22   Go Down

Author Topic: Election '12  (Read 51078 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Election '12
« Reply #120 on: March 20, 2012, 03:06:56 am »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Election '12
« Reply #121 on: March 20, 2012, 03:12:18 am »

Unless my usage of a sexual act as a hella-mojo slur bugged you. I'm sorry if that did.

Actually, that sort of bothered me. I wasn't gonna say nothin', but since you bring it up, calling these dudes cocksuckers is an insult to cocksuckers. I mean, I have sucked a few cocks in my day, and that shit is work. Sucking cock is an art form that ought to be appreciated and respected.

Call them douchebags, call them assholes, call them motherfuckers if you must, but you leave all the good, honest cocksuckers of the world out of this mess.

(Also, when you use that word against dudes, it's just like derisively calling them faggots. I know you're not a gay-hating bigot, it would be nice if you also didn't sound like one. Consider it.)
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Election '12
« Reply #122 on: March 20, 2012, 03:18:37 am »

Sometimes Pedro says things that make him sound like a jerk and doesn't realize it 'til it's pointed out to him. Just looking out for you, dude.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Election '12
« Reply #123 on: March 20, 2012, 03:29:21 am »

Now, who wants a warm chocolate chip cookie, a cold glass of milk, and a big hug?
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Election '12
« Reply #124 on: March 20, 2012, 03:32:00 am »

There is no right or wrong in this and I ain't get a fuck given neither. I'm proclaiming here, the only hearts and minds I want to win are the ones I'll stew up for dinner. Don't take it personal, you just rolled the ball out on the court.

Unless my usage of a sexual act as a hella-mojo slur bugged you. I'm sorry if that did.

Now back to our regularly scheduled anti-freeze...

Tell you what, I won't take it personal when you don't wrap up a quote from me in your bumpkin-speak logical fallacy smokescreen that's about how liking what the president has done right isn't doing enough to save the planet/country/whatever.

And yeah, the cocksucker deal is pretty fuck*ng weak.

Now I'll go ahead and return you to your Angry Samoans or whatever.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Election '12
« Reply #125 on: March 20, 2012, 06:35:26 am »

call them motherfuckers if you must

Actually, that sort of bothers me. I wasn't gonna say anything, but since you bring it up, calling these dudes motherfuckers is an insult to motherfuckers everywhere. I mean, I have fucked a few mothers in my day, and that shit is work. fuck*ng a mother is an art form that ought to be appreciated and respected.

Call them douchebags, call them assholes if you must, but you leave all the good, honest motherfuckers of the world out of this mess.

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Election '12
« Reply #126 on: March 20, 2012, 10:49:59 am »

Don't forget to tip your waitress, folks.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Election '12
« Reply #127 on: March 20, 2012, 02:16:07 pm »


This type of administration being better than another is the logical fallacy that's going take us right to shit.


So what are we to do?  The perfect administration is not available to us.  We are only able to choose between more and lesser flawed options.

Yes, our system is flawed.  Yes, we need to make major structural changes to it.  Yes, we're headed toward the ditch.

But failing to make a distinction between the guy who is making some effort to step on the brakes and the guy who is stomping on the accelerator is overly simplistic.

Now, you cocksuckers and motherfuckers can go back to arguing amongst yourselves.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Election '12
« Reply #128 on: March 20, 2012, 02:26:18 pm »

fuck*ng a mother is an art form that ought to be appreciated and respected.

As a mother who enjoys being fucked, I agree! But I always assumed that the word "motherfucker" was a way of accusing a man of fuck*ng his own mother. Which -- I'm gonna go ahead and take a stand on this one -- is just wrong.

I'm keeping motherfucker, Paul, and you can take your pansy-ass liberal PC bullshit somewhere else. ;) But you keep on fuck*ng mothers -- if ever there was a population that needed and deserved to be fucked, we're it.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Election '12
« Reply #129 on: March 20, 2012, 02:27:33 pm »

Quote from: Nabubrush link=topic=6090.msg185148#msg185148 date=
Now I'll go ahead and return you to your Angry Samoans or whatever.
[/quote

I prefer Do-Si-Dos, ultimately, but Samoas are really good too.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Election '12
« Reply #130 on: March 20, 2012, 03:01:17 pm »

I was going to go down this road this morning, but my heart's not in it. You don't think a dude is helping, that's fine. I know a dude is helping.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Election '12
« Reply #131 on: March 20, 2012, 04:11:13 pm »

Call them douchebags

Lay off the douchebags. It's a tough job. Douching ain't easy.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Election '12
« Reply #132 on: March 20, 2012, 05:37:34 pm »

Too much ching-chong wing-wong.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Election '12
« Reply #133 on: March 20, 2012, 07:03:51 pm »

They were talking about the Republican primaries on the radio this morning and I was once again bemused by the fact that Rick Santorum is making a legitimate run for the nomination.

Then I got home to find this on my facebook wall.



I've concluded that a reasonable candidate on the right simply doesn't stand a chance.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Election '12
« Reply #134 on: March 20, 2012, 08:09:56 pm »

They do, they just run as Dems.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 22   Go Up