Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood There’s no Day for apologizing to our parents for all the stupid shit we put them through. Perhaps because we never finish before they die.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11   Go Down

Author Topic: I am: THE FERMULE  (Read 33324 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
I am: THE FERMULE
« Reply #75 on: April 26, 2004, 03:03:02 pm »

I was gonna change my real life name to August West, but my wife wouldn't let me.  My Dad got pissed, too.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
I am: THE FERMULE
« Reply #76 on: April 26, 2004, 03:23:26 pm »

Whaddup with that title, Auggie?
"daddy's little idiot" - 1211 posts

Special ür-secret-trigger title for that one post count? Or did you -gasp- ask for that?
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
I am: THE FERMULE
« Reply #77 on: April 26, 2004, 04:04:57 pm »

I don't ask for any of them. Well, at least not consciously.  They just magically appear.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
I am: THE FERMULE
« Reply #78 on: April 26, 2004, 04:12:47 pm »

A taste of what's to come.  I'm Frank.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
I am: THE FERMULE
« Reply #79 on: April 26, 2004, 04:34:18 pm »

Hey!  I know that guy!   :)

How terribly exciting...I haven't read the newspaper article yet, because I fear spoilers.  I'll read it tomorrow after the show.  I'm on the edge of my seat.  Really!
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
I am: THE FERMULE
« Reply #80 on: April 26, 2004, 04:40:21 pm »

And Jough, you better remember that you promised to divx it!
I'll be real upset if you don't.
And I'm chewing from the end of a baguette, so you better know I is serious!

Now, let's see if I can find somewhere to post not berating you...
Nope :)
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
I am: THE FERMULE
« Reply #81 on: April 26, 2004, 05:36:19 pm »

There is really a place called Bagdad, Kentucky???
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
I am: THE FERMULE
« Reply #82 on: April 26, 2004, 06:14:37 pm »

Quote from: "wombat"
There is really a place called Bagdad, Kentucky???

OHHOHO Yes. There are a lot of funny place names in Kentucky; if you think Bagdad is good, wait until you hear about Monkey's Eyebrow, Kentucky.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
I am: THE FERMULE
« Reply #83 on: April 26, 2004, 06:14:40 pm »

Quote from: "wombat"
There is really a place called Bagdad, Kentucky???


You bet -- all two general stores, one post office, one church and one bank of it.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
I am: THE FERMULE
« Reply #84 on: April 26, 2004, 08:48:03 pm »

Okay, WHAT. THE. FUCK.

I've got some goddamned episode with three guys named Tom, Doug, and Richard. Screw you, Dr. Phil. Fuck you!
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
I am: THE FERMULE
« Reply #85 on: April 26, 2004, 08:57:04 pm »

Dude, I'm not on 'til tomorrow!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
I am: THE FERMULE
« Reply #86 on: April 26, 2004, 09:38:44 pm »

...Now, that shit's funny!...

Looking at that Rogues Gallery link you posted, Aug - nothing personal, just a question - but what standards do they apply in the auditions to decide who goes on TV? is it appearance (like, no disfigured mutants) or poise (like, no pissing yourself on camera) or what?
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
I am: THE FERMULE
« Reply #87 on: April 26, 2004, 09:40:01 pm »

Also, Bagdad, KY is awesome. I hope you use your winnings to erect two 100 foot high crossed swords over the main road into town.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
I am: THE FERMULE
« Reply #88 on: April 27, 2004, 01:05:54 am »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
...Now, that shit's funny!...

Looking at that Rogues Gallery link you posted, Aug - nothing personal, just a question - but what standards do they apply in the auditions to decide who goes on TV? is it appearance (like, no disfigured mutants) or poise (like, no pissing yourself on camera) or what?


What exactly are you implying here, Dawg?  That I am less than studly in my appearance and charming in my demeanor?

Actually, in the screening process, after the second test, they stood us up and we played a quick mock game of Jeopardy.  I think this is where they vetted us for appearance and poise.

It was either then or during the swimsuit competition.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
I am: THE FERMULE
« Reply #89 on: April 27, 2004, 01:07:45 am »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Also, Bagdad, KY is awesome. I hope you use your winnings to erect two 100 foot high crossed swords over the main road into town.


I'll certainly take that under advisement.

Kentucky has lots of strange place names.  Within 5 miles or so of here we have Vigo, Cropper, Pleasureville, Peytona and Waddy.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11   Go Up