Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Note how white pepper, ground freshly into one's hand, makes it smell as though you've been rubbing your open palm around on a horse's anus.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13   Go Down

Author Topic: Who wants to give and possibly receive holiday gifts?  (Read 31222 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Who wants to give and possibly receive holiday gifts?
« Reply #90 on: January 01, 2012, 01:11:53 am »

Oh sure, Doc - we already knew it wasn't you!

I dreamed about Tom Hanks last night (he was pretty incidental to the dream, though).
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Who wants to give and possibly receive holiday gifts?
« Reply #91 on: January 01, 2012, 03:18:02 am »

Jaydub sent me a lot of giant cookies! I actually got them last week. I would/should have taken pictures, but they were cookies, and I ate them instead.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Who wants to give and possibly receive holiday gifts?
« Reply #92 on: January 01, 2012, 06:39:10 am »

Wise decision.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Who wants to give and possibly receive holiday gifts?
« Reply #93 on: January 02, 2012, 06:38:08 pm »

Merry Christmas, Pat!  I forgot to include a card, but I decided you would figure out what they were about. 
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Who wants to give and possibly receive holiday gifts?
« Reply #94 on: January 02, 2012, 11:33:09 pm »

Merry Christmas, Pat!  I forgot to include a card, but I decided you would figure out what they were about. 

Was your name on them, or will Pat eat anything that comes in the mail for him?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Who wants to give and possibly receive holiday gifts?
« Reply #95 on: January 03, 2012, 12:00:43 am »

...will Pat eat anything that comes in the mail for him?

if yes, just think of the pranks one could play... [[maniacal laughter]]
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Who wants to give and possibly receive holiday gifts?
« Reply #96 on: January 03, 2012, 12:28:08 am »

Apparently he ate Okinawan pig intestine soup lately, so you might have to work hard to top that.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Who wants to give and possibly receive holiday gifts?
« Reply #97 on: January 03, 2012, 01:55:48 am »

Return address on the package, I'm thinking.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Who wants to give and possibly receive holiday gifts?
« Reply #98 on: January 03, 2012, 05:39:41 am »

Return address on the package, I'm thinking.

I prefer to think he has unending faith in the iron stomach of a soldier.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Who wants to give and possibly receive holiday gifts?
« Reply #99 on: January 03, 2012, 06:01:20 am »

They were delicious cookies.  Sometimes you've just gotta take your chances.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Who wants to give and possibly receive holiday gifts?
« Reply #100 on: January 03, 2012, 10:35:32 am »

I'm kind of bummed my gift has not been announced here yet - I sent it two weeks ago. Fuckin' mailman probably stole it.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Who wants to give and possibly receive holiday gifts?
« Reply #101 on: January 03, 2012, 12:12:57 pm »

Return address on the package, I'm thinking.

Speaking of which, I'm your Secret Santa. I got you something (a few days late), but they were supposed to notify you via email address. I gave them the gmail you had listed on your facebook profile. Don't know if you check it regularly or not. Let me know if you haven't heard anything.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Who wants to give and possibly receive holiday gifts?
« Reply #102 on: January 03, 2012, 02:00:46 pm »

I'm kind of bummed my gift has not been announced here yet - I sent it two weeks ago. Fuckin' mailman probably stole it.

Yeah, I'm getting kinda antsy too.  Every time I see a new post in this thread I'm thinking that my gift has finally arrived.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Who wants to give and possibly receive holiday gifts?
« Reply #103 on: January 03, 2012, 03:15:58 pm »

I got a manila envelope in the mail last week that was ripped open and had what looked like tire marks on it. Mail delivery ain't what it used to be.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Who wants to give and possibly receive holiday gifts?
« Reply #104 on: January 03, 2012, 04:56:35 pm »

I got a manila envelope in the mail last week that was ripped open and had what looked like tire marks on it. Mail delivery ain't what it used to be.

Ain't that the truth.  About two months ago I got a package.  It was supposed to contain season 5 of Dexter and seasons 1 and 2 of Breaking Bad.  But the package was ripped open and empty.  It was inside of a plastic bag from the post office that had a note on it saying something to the effect of "Sorry if this is an inconvenience"
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13   Go Up