Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Dude abides.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 94   Go Down

Author Topic: Oh no you dint!  (Read 239451 times)

0 Members and 29 Guests are viewing this topic.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #105 on: August 09, 2013, 05:03:42 pm »

I knew a kid in grammar school named Jolyn (jolly-in) Forsythe.  An Aussie, obviously, but I suspect his parents were posh Ex-pats.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #106 on: August 09, 2013, 05:35:56 pm »

Pedro told me he had a new co-worker named Simon Archer. I immediately blurted out, "Is he British?"

Indeed, he is.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #107 on: August 09, 2013, 05:43:37 pm »

loving these englisher-than-english names :)

we got some frames though; not what the missus wanted but they're attractive enough anyway. so tonight i'm going to have an ...art show? WTF THIS IS SO FRIGGIN WEIRD
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #108 on: August 09, 2013, 07:24:20 pm »

Right on to all them mmm English girls named Charisse. Blonde english girls with ghetto names, you know what I'm saying? I love that shit.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #109 on: August 09, 2013, 07:54:31 pm »

Sometimes I have no idea what you guys are talking about.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #110 on: August 09, 2013, 08:13:38 pm »

Right on to all them mmm English girls named Charisse. Blonde english girls with ghetto names, you know what I'm saying? I love that shit.

fuck*ng excellent.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

doomglobe

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 35
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 410
    • View Profile
    • doom globe
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #111 on: August 09, 2013, 08:53:26 pm »

Love me some chav arse, innit?
Logged
[expletive deleted]

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #112 on: August 09, 2013, 09:33:40 pm »

That is brilliant.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #113 on: August 09, 2013, 09:42:48 pm »

I really can't do wonky teeth.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #114 on: August 09, 2013, 10:29:31 pm »

I really can't do wonky teeth.

It's my sexual Kryptonite.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #115 on: August 10, 2013, 03:27:48 am »

Quote
The other day I had an interaction like "oh hey, inev, have you met our new roommate? She is a small, friendly, curly haired social activist who will chat you up for like an hour about South American history." Between her and her also gorgeous roommates, it is like there is a magnet on my dick heart and their house is north.

This lady just called me up with a feeble pretext for conversation and then asked if I want to hang out this weekend. I think we're getting a drink somewhere after work. Umm.

Meanwhile my new bike lights came and they are absurdly bright. I don't know if STL bikers have wimpy lights, or other cities are more crowded so you need a brighter light, or what. I just read some articles and looked for the most bang for my buck. At this point anyone who hits me from behind must be so drunk they think the guy with the flashing lights is extra points. My front light is so bright that everyone said "whoa!" when I turned it on, on the lowest setting.

Paul, are bad teeth zero-to-hero kryptonite, or hero-to-zero?
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #116 on: August 10, 2013, 04:47:41 am »

just got back from my art show, i sold a print :)

paul as soon as my initial investment pays for more prints, your weird will be in the mail.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #117 on: August 10, 2013, 07:17:16 am »

Paul, are bad teeth zero-to-hero kryptonite, or hero-to-zero?

Definitely hero to zero. Quirky teeth don't bother me too much, but rotted or dirty teeth, ugh! The worst is, at my age everybodys teeth are going bad so it's a pretty rough scene for me.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #118 on: August 10, 2013, 04:50:15 pm »

Go younger, then. Half your age plus seven, you'll be set.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #119 on: August 11, 2013, 01:26:08 am »

Go younger, then. Half your age plus seven, you'll be set.

I do what I can. The last woman I was with was 36 so that would be half +11.

Alternately...

Go younger, then. Half your age plus seven, you'll be set.

In other words you. JL do you want to be my girlfriend?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 94   Go Up