Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Once you been to a few weddings, you realize ain’t nobody gives a damn if you readin’ custom vows or the 1987 “Let’s Go!” guide to Bahrain. Just use that stuff about Do/Don’t and Sickness or Health and you gonna get the job done.  -=RAY=-

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 94   Go Down

Author Topic: Oh no you dint!  (Read 239868 times)

0 Members and 30 Guests are viewing this topic.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #225 on: September 05, 2013, 05:16:33 am »

daaaaaamn

the only way that could be better is if it was a '65 ford galaxie
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #226 on: September 05, 2013, 06:09:50 am »

An Escalade art car would be quite a statement.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #227 on: September 05, 2013, 03:50:47 pm »

Yesterday I wrote my old professors asking for recommendations. One sent an auto-response saying she is out of the country this semester. The other responded saying, basically, "I don't remember you."

I am not really sure what my next step is here. Lately I am having doubts about the whole urban planning thing again, and I am not really sure how to proceed.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #228 on: September 05, 2013, 04:40:22 pm »

Yesterday I wrote my old professors asking for recommendations. One sent an auto-response saying she is out of the country this semester. The other responded saying, basically, "I don't remember you."

Did you send them stuff to remind them who you are? I've had students send me photos, which is brilliant. I also used to ask them to send any of their work from my class that they still had.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #229 on: September 05, 2013, 05:17:02 pm »

Yes, he asked for another email with more info about what I've done since graduating, my papers from the class, etc. so he can decide whether he can write me a letter of rec. I don't feel like "since graduating I have worked at a service-industry job, read and grown a lot, and done one crappy internship" is super helpful to his needs.

Whether or not I get into school, in one year I am selling as much of my crap as possible, packing, and moving somewhere. The only way I'm not moving away is if something totally mindblowing happens that makes me want to stay.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #230 on: September 05, 2013, 06:04:12 pm »

Why is this dude not already in Chile?
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #231 on: September 05, 2013, 10:51:43 pm »

GRE math sucks.

I really feel like many of these practice problems don't give me enough information to solve them. Trying to do combination/permutation problems right now and it is just completely ridiculous.

The one that aggravated me the most said there were three possible answers. If there are three different scenarios, the "total possible number of combinations" should mean in all three scenarios, right? The entire point of combinations is to figure out all of the different outcomes.

Similar issues with the "reading comprehension" section. This is some serious BS.

meanwhile the penis on my laptop is jumping randomly around the screen. For a day where I slept until noon and did nothing until 2 hours ago, this day is really stressing me out.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 10:54:50 pm by theinevitable »
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #232 on: September 05, 2013, 11:34:21 pm »

i know what you typed, but all i want is a gif of how your post reads
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #233 on: September 06, 2013, 05:18:27 am »

TIG not only type "dog c*ck" into the search box, but be aware that I have to type "dog c*ck" to get the results I'm looking for.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #234 on: September 06, 2013, 05:29:17 am »

If you want dog cock sometimes you gotta type dog cock.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #235 on: September 06, 2013, 11:52:34 am »

I thought y'all might like to see this before it gets obscured.

So sweet.
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #236 on: September 06, 2013, 05:00:06 pm »

How often does Dragonfire get a new paint job?
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #237 on: September 06, 2013, 07:56:40 pm »

Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #238 on: September 06, 2013, 08:06:04 pm »

How often does Dragonfire get a new paint job?

From time to time. If this one turns out bad ass it'll likely be the last.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #239 on: September 06, 2013, 08:41:16 pm »



What classic movie was that dog quoting at the time?
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 94   Go Up