Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Have some dignity.

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 94   Go Down

Author Topic: Oh no you dint!  (Read 239853 times)

0 Members and 32 Guests are viewing this topic.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #735 on: March 10, 2014, 06:16:04 pm »

Holy fuck balls, that filter fun wasn't even on purpose which makes it even better-er.

We've covered this ground before, but it never gets old.
http://touamb.com/index.php/topic,6044.msg198014.html#msg198014
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #736 on: March 10, 2014, 06:57:18 pm »

It's hard to tell given the scale of the photo - is that a red ink tattoo of a sombrero on your forehead?

Told you we shouldn't leg the check from El Toro de Mexico.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #737 on: March 10, 2014, 07:04:01 pm »

We've covered this ground before, but it never gets old.
Best thread for unintentional, and totally retroactive, application of the filter is Fooker's one about the rodent in the speaker:
http://touamb.com/index.php/topic,3280.15.html

This could be a TOUAMBIE nomination.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #738 on: March 10, 2014, 08:05:39 pm »

"My dad almost managed to get it out without her noticing."
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #739 on: March 10, 2014, 08:35:54 pm »

Phrasing!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #740 on: March 11, 2014, 12:34:42 pm »

Gaah, Ash has a face!
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #741 on: March 11, 2014, 02:06:45 pm »

It was just unexpected is all. Like, dude, you're out there somewhere!
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #742 on: March 11, 2014, 03:43:45 pm »

Gaah, Ash has a face!

he looks exactly like one would think he does.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #743 on: March 14, 2014, 05:02:17 am »

Today Nabu hit me up on Facebook saying that he noticed that he and ACap had no mutual friends from the group and he was sure that he had some before. I told him that I never was friends with ACap on FB and that that he has been AWOL from this place since leaving for Texas a couple of months ago. Anyway, are/were any of you guys FB friends with ACap and now aren't?

Also, I went ahead and stalked him out on FB and he hasn't posted anything since December. Maybe he's having a rough go in El Paso.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 05:05:57 am by pmcd9 »
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #744 on: March 14, 2014, 05:38:17 am »

Maybe he is having a great time?
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #745 on: March 14, 2014, 01:55:09 pm »

I'm pretty sure I'm not FB friends with A-Cap (if for no reason other than it just hasn't come up).
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #746 on: March 14, 2014, 02:17:01 pm »

I'm pretty sure I'm not FB friends with A-Cap (probably because we never got along anyway).
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #747 on: March 14, 2014, 04:33:47 pm »

Sounds like Nabu was imagining that ACap had lots of TOUAMB friends, but never really did.

Maybe he is having a great time?

That seems unlikely. I think he's been kidnapped by a drug cartel. If I recall correctly he was actually there in the first place to set up a deal to launder cartel money. These things often turn out badly.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #748 on: March 14, 2014, 04:56:17 pm »

I was FB friends with him for a while, then I think he had a terrible break-up with his girlfriend (IIRC) and ditched FB altogether for a while.  He's back, but hasn't put out the friend requests.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no you dint!
« Reply #749 on: March 14, 2014, 05:05:40 pm »

I had some direct interaction with him a couple years ago.  I dropped him an e-mail to see what's up.  Maybe he'll respond, or maybe he's already joined the legions of ghosts of figments of Wombat's imagination who haunt this place.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 94   Go Up