Looks like I have not previously posted about Hardball Passport, a site that helps you track all the baseball games you've been to. (They have similar sites for football and basketball. No hockey, yet, but it may come along eventually.) This was already fun as hell for a big baseball nerd like me.
http://hardballpassport.com/traveler/carlosdelvacaThis year they added a premium option that aggregates the stats for major league games you've attended. So now I know things like "When I've seen Stephen Strasburg pitch, his ERA is an absurd 1.41." It also gives you a breakout of Hall of Famers you've seen in person.
HOF (times seen): Cal Ripken (7), Mike Schmidt (4), Ozzie Smith (4), Steve Carlton (3), Roberto Alomar (2), Craig Biggio (2), Rod Carew (2), Barry Larkin (2), Paul Molitor (2), Eddie Murray (2), Johnny Bench (1), Dennis Eckersley (1), Tom Glavine (1), Greg Maddux (1), Pedro Martinez (1), Jim Palmer (1), Tony Perez (1), Jim Rice (1), Ryne Sandberg (1), Willie Stargell (1), Dave Winfield (1), Carl Yastrzemski (1), Robin Yount (1)
Discussion of this with some people in the office got me to look up this game I went to at Fenway when I was 10. Holy SHIT look at these lineups.
http://hardballpassport.com/game/19800807-mil-bos