School Sucks!
That's the thing! I am working on one paper that is super interesting and I wish I could devote more time to it. I'd also love to spend time learning about other urban planning topics. But instead I need to read 100 pages every week about foreclosures and mortgages, and write "response summaries" of what I learned, go to meetings where we talk about our silly group projects, etc. I'm also enjoying my internship, because there I do actual research and analysis work, and don't just read endless articles about the same things over and over.
Luckily I think one of my jobs is going to be done after next week. So for the last few weeks of school I at least won't have to worry about putting in time on that. Unfortunately, that also means no money coming in.
I have also had a cold with a nasty cough for over a week and that's making me grumpy. I am glad I came to school, just ready for it to be done so I can learn about whatever I want. And get paid to do a job, hopefully. Really I need to find a thing to spend less time on to apply to jobs instead, but having a hard time giving up sleep/eat/internet time.