I do kind of want an electric kettle. But trying to downsize possessions at the moment.
That roommate also puts away dishes from the dishrack at 7am if I leave things in it overnight. I think this roommate situation has helped me take a tiny step towards realizing that other people's neuroses are not my problem.
Today I got back my resume from my aunt who works in HR, and I am reminded why I hate talking to people about how to fix my resume.
I really don't get how resumes work. Half of the things I have read say "whoever is hiring you is not going to look at your resume for more than 30 seconds," which seems true to me, but then people tell me to put all this bullshit on it like clubs and "skills" like communicating or teamwork or my hobbies. If I had 30 seconds to convince someone to hire me I would not tell them about being a member of the glee club or that my customers in St Louis said I made the best lattes.
I am sure I have said these exact things to you guys before.
(I was not in the glee club, I was not in any clubs in college except for the radio station)