Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Do not bone your neighbor's wife. That is hella lame.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Leon

Pages: [1] 2 3
1
http://achewood.com/index.php?date=05192009

Some chuckles were delivered, but i guess this is one of those comics where we have to wait to get our main chuckles. What happens now? Will they kill him again?

2
Science & Nature / Re: Browser Troubles
« on: May 19, 2009, 07:32:44 am »
Okay, I'm just gonna unistall IE forever. Thanks, guys.

you cant

3
Science & Nature / Re: Computers hate me, it seems.
« on: May 17, 2009, 08:53:47 am »
Computers hate all of us.

4
Wild Card / Re: Today I'm gonna...
« on: May 16, 2009, 02:52:52 pm »
its so bad its good?

5
man i cant wait for this whole arc to end. what is this, the 90's? lets make fun of vanilla ice next.

6
Wild Card / Re: Today I'm gonna...
« on: May 16, 2009, 12:12:41 pm »
watch the shittiest thing on earth on live tv

7
Achewood / Re: Another guy's comic
« on: May 16, 2009, 12:09:47 pm »
 give me the grenade

 i can't

 why ?

 philippe is standing on it

8
Achewood / Re: April 10 2009 Oooh, those beggy little hands!
« on: April 15, 2009, 10:05:14 am »
nowadays everything onstad does is a fuck you friday to us. including the fact that he gives us good stuff. that, my friends, is the biggest fuck you there is.

9
Daisy Owl / Re: Daisy Owl
« on: April 14, 2009, 08:34:12 am »
I guess they're about to

10
Wild Card / Re: How to hallucinate with ping-pong balls and a radio
« on: April 14, 2009, 08:32:29 am »
okay

so

no visual hallucinations

but I heard a tune in the static...the same part would repeat each time, and every few times a bit would be added to the end.

Ok, so a lot of trouble just to hear some made up music.

11
Wild Card / How to hallucinate with ping-pong balls and a radio
« on: April 13, 2009, 05:32:39 pm »
http://www.boston.com/bostonglobe/ideas/graphics/011109_hacking_your_brain/

Ok, who wants to try these?

Report results here.

 Im doing the static one tonight, will report back.

12
Wild Card / Re: Today I'm gonna...
« on: April 13, 2009, 05:31:32 pm »
reminds me of the Stephen King story.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survivor_Type

hmm but no, I wouldnt eat myself...other people, maybe,myself no...

im not the type that cuts of their own limb because they're trapped under a rock.

13
Wild Card / Re: Today I'm gonna...
« on: April 13, 2009, 05:14:17 pm »
heh, I actually do know which parts of the human body would taste good.

no idea why the teach us that in med school though

14
Wild Card / Re: Today I'm gonna...
« on: April 13, 2009, 09:49:16 am »
Is this for personal enrichment?

this is for becoming a doctor

which, in all seriousness, is for personal enrichment.

15
Achewood / Re: less than three
« on: April 13, 2009, 09:47:05 am »

It comes from the lonely ol' BBS smalltimes where a maladjusted dude would defend to the death anyone proposing to be a woman for the same of the one thin chance... one thin chance... that his playing the white knight in a chatroom for a person with a pu$$y, right wrong or crazy, could lead to the unlikely event of getting his c*ck wet for the first time in a long time.



Pages: [1] 2 3