Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That Word Front, the kind host of TOUAMB.com, offers high quality t-shirts for sale?

Pages: 1 ... 295 296 [297] 298 299 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1341883 times)

0 Members and 188 Guests are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4440 on: April 11, 2009, 05:26:02 am »

I am not sure how aware or unaware my parents are that when  they just dropped my brother off at Harvard to "stay with a friend" they were enabling fuck*ng. 
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4441 on: April 11, 2009, 09:26:06 am »

can one acquire corona with lime in sticksville alaksa? the world needs to know
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4442 on: April 11, 2009, 03:43:40 pm »

Today I'm gonna confirm that my kid has the croup, hopefully go on a family bike ride, and maybe look at some real estate. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4443 on: April 12, 2009, 01:58:28 am »

I traded in my Subaru successfully and got a rad Trailblazer. Perfect!! For the rest of the day, I'm just gonna chill at home with my kitty cat.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4444 on: April 12, 2009, 02:10:57 am »

Take my nana to mass, look at old timey photos of my grandad in the navy. Come back home and write a thing pimping myself so I can get a placement at the end of the year. Presumably I'm doing that last one after I'm done futzing around on the internet...
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4445 on: April 12, 2009, 06:46:37 am »

Yesterday I looked at three houses that were eternally depressing, because the owners apparently thought that a house with giant holes in the roof was worth three hundred thousand of the earth dollars.  That's not to mention the fact that every window had been broken.  Seriously.

Buyer's market my Aunt Fanny.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

Leon

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 32
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4446 on: April 12, 2009, 09:21:22 am »

Today im going to do what I do every day...

learn about how the Human Body works
Logged
... Boned ?

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4447 on: April 12, 2009, 05:25:46 pm »

Today im going to do what I do every day...

learn about how the Human Body works

Is this for personal enrichment?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Leon

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 32
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4448 on: April 13, 2009, 09:49:16 am »

Is this for personal enrichment?

this is for becoming a doctor

which, in all seriousness, is for personal enrichment.
Logged
... Boned ?

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4449 on: April 13, 2009, 03:52:29 pm »

this is for becoming a doctor
Is this for personal enrichment?
learn about how the Human Body works
Certainly better than for personal consumption.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Leon

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 32
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4450 on: April 13, 2009, 05:14:17 pm »

heh, I actually do know which parts of the human body would taste good.

no idea why the teach us that in med school though
Logged
... Boned ?

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4451 on: April 13, 2009, 05:18:49 pm »

heh, I actually do know which parts of the human body would taste good.

no idea why the teach us that in med school though

Maybe this is why.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Leon

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 32
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4452 on: April 13, 2009, 05:31:32 pm »

reminds me of the Stephen King story.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survivor_Type

hmm but no, I wouldnt eat myself...other people, maybe,myself no...

im not the type that cuts of their own limb because they're trapped under a rock.
Logged
... Boned ?

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4453 on: April 14, 2009, 12:13:36 am »

heh, I actually do know which parts of the human body would taste good.

Well?
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4454 on: April 14, 2009, 01:21:12 am »

can one acquire corona with lime in sticksville alaksa? the world needs to know

By this do you mean a cold bottle of Corona with a wedge of lime stuck in the neck? Yes indeedy!

You know those pretentious Yankee assholes who get a pint of Guinness at the local bar or restaurant and then bitch about how it tastes sooooo much better in Ireland? Yeah, that is TOTALLY ME WITH AN ALASKAN AMBER IN HAND. WOOOOOOOO
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 295 296 [297] 298 299 ... 878   Go Up