1
Science & Nature / Re: Aminals
« on: December 18, 2018, 07:33:19 pm »Curried McTastyface.
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit? - Nabu
Our Thanksgiving was pretty small this year. Did a turkey breast and just a few sides. There has since been turkey pot pie and turkey minestrone, plus the usual sandwiches and whatnot. Just about kicked at this point. I have a recipe for braised turkey legs that I am debating doing next weekend, but the rest of the family is probably turkeyed out at this point.
It is definitely good that all my vegetarian friends have me eating more vegetables than I used to, but I need just ONE close bud who wants to come over and eat my big pot of korean shredded pork.
No, you're fine, that's a different kind of goat cheese lunatic.
The time limit is, it'll be OK once we can be sure they're wearing it to be scary, not because they're living the dream.
Paul, have you listened to In a Silent Way? It was released the year before Bitches Brew and I think marked the beginning of his electric fusion period. I like Bitches Brew (though I almost never listen to it) but I love In a Silent Way. It's my favorite Miles Davis album and one of my favorite albums of any genre. I'm curious to know what others think about it.
why buy males when you could become a goat cheese lunatic?
Now to wait another year!
Not surprised.
https://www.engadget.com/2018/10/30/netflix-renews-bojack-hossman-for-season-6/
(and of course the URL is wrong, thanks wacky filters)