Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood C:\> Get on the Night Train. || You are on the Night Train. There is an Axl Rose here.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Hobo Frenzy

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15
1
Well guys I tried, I really did. But for the life of me I couldn't get the sound to work. I tried downloading all sorts of patches and files but I just can't figure it out. So if you still want to play Loom you can download it here. But it will not have sounds. Also the game manual can be found here.

I want to get this working so there may be an updated post i the future...

(By the way, I've never played Loom so I'm only assuming that this is indeed the one and only Loom that  you speak of. It starts with a hooded/cloaked figure standing under a tree with but one leaf.)

2
Arts & Entertainment / Re: THIS IS THE BEST THING I GOT
« on: May 10, 2006, 09:43:20 pm »
eBay and paypal both suck goat balls.

http://whatarebears.ytmnd.com

I only listed this because it has humor value.


Whoa whoa wait a damn minute...who's driving car?

3
A game that I recently got back into is the original Prince Of Persia. My Got this game is amazing. I remember playing it as a kid and I could never figure out the part where you fight your mirror image. It's tricky as hell! I finally beat it recently and I now have closure in my life. If you want to download it you can here.

4
Sports & Leisure / Re: Why the French Hate The U.S.
« on: May 10, 2006, 04:09:48 am »
Latin class was the best thing that EVER happened to me. I met my girlfriend of now three years in Latin Class. Rock on Latin!

5
Wild Card / Re: Coffee Or Tea Mother Bitches?
« on: May 10, 2006, 03:59:16 am »
Well I'm not addicted to caffeine so I'm rolling with the Taco crowd. I see an underdogg win the in the works people. Stick me me and you'll go far, I guarantee.

6
Science & Nature / Re: Well DUH
« on: May 09, 2006, 04:22:09 pm »
My ring finger is a centimetre longer than the index; you can tell from the marks I left on my wife's face.

*high fives*

Ya know what I think? I think this character isn't even married. He has no wife! He's a lier! No go to hell and think about what you've done!

7
Arts & Entertainment / Re: What'cha Listening Too (New for 2006)
« on: May 08, 2006, 12:13:02 pm »
Original Fiend Club Member here, son.

Ha, that's so awesome! I'm not old enough to be an original member but I got a tie pin with the crimson ghost on it in the Box set. Fuck yeah, this is more reason to like you jough. Did you ever see them live?

8
Arts & Entertainment / Re: What'cha Listening Too (New for 2006)
« on: May 08, 2006, 05:40:26 am »
I've wanted to ask this for a while now, so here goes. Are there any Misfits fans on the board? (Danzig Misfits only please)

9
Wild Card / Re: Who has the best Mustached Avatar?
« on: May 07, 2006, 08:51:33 pm »
I think this has gone too far.

I seriously can't stop watching it! Even as I write this I feel the need to click "Back" and continue to watch it!!!

10
Wild Card / Re: Who has the best Mustached Avatar?
« on: May 06, 2006, 10:44:21 pm »
Beards are out and Whimsical Pirates are in huh? Damn, so soon too. I just barely got this stubble out and I've already got to go shop for a top hat!

edit: Who says a one eye'd creature can't be a pirate?

11
Wild Card / Re: Who has the best Mustached Avatar?
« on: May 06, 2006, 01:29:03 am »
AD: Whenever I look at your avatar I see a French man...or maybe a French dog. It's the flowers on the right side over his ear. It looks like a beret and with the mustache it is simply too much. He is now FrenchDawg.

12
Wild Card / Re: I don't want to mock anyone's beliefs (not openly)
« on: May 06, 2006, 12:54:32 am »
What is Mr. Banana really trying to prove? Shouldn't he be happy with the fact that he believes in God. Why does he need to make up Banana Theories to ruin the Atheists' day? We're already going to hell, don't rub it in.

13
Wild Card / Re: Who has the best Mustached Avatar?
« on: May 06, 2006, 12:50:41 am »
Are we having a "Beard Off"? Can we please call it that? I vote for...damn I'm so torn between V-Adore, Swinehund, and Lister. I'll get back to you with a final vote.

Unless we're just nominating at this point. If so I nominate those three.

14
Arts & Entertainment / Re: THIS IS THE BEST THING I GOT
« on: May 05, 2006, 05:15:16 pm »
How does this savvy business tycoon have -14 cans? Nice job on the auction, by the way,

(-13 after my post)

15
Achewood / Re: They're probably six feet long. May 5, 2006
« on: May 05, 2006, 05:09:04 am »
I am so totally in love with with Phillipe's serenely accepting his own death face, you can see it also here.

Seeing that comic makes me realise how glad I am that Phillipe's ##### have been toned down. They were too weird back then. All huge and ballooning with funky shit kicker boots.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15