Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Terrible dream where Bobby Flay came to my childhood home, danced on the table, recited verse, and we had nothing interesting for him to do.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Dexter

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8
1
Wild Card / Re: Blue Skin? Army Men?
« on: March 09, 2013, 01:39:00 am »
The horns and partially obscured symbol on the blue chick's shirt make me think she is cosplaying as a Homestuck troll and she's actually supposed to be gray, not blue.

Of course, she could have gotten all fucked up on colloidal silver and, upon seeing her new skin tone, decided to run with it.  I can only speculate.

2
Wild Card / Re: Today I'm gonna...
« on: March 07, 2013, 10:44:04 pm »
Today I'm gonna post here for the first time in years.  Actually I did that before I made this post.  So I guess really, today I'm going to have done that.  Today I have done that.

3
Achewood / Re: I thought April Fools was in April?
« on: March 07, 2013, 10:41:53 pm »
I don't care what you say or who you thought you knew you were - Ray Smuckles does not have a deep voice.

I was seriously about to argue with you about this -- after all, Ray gets miffed at Téodor making fun of him "all in [his] corny deep voice" -- but then I realized that that could just be the voice T uses to make fun of people.

Also, I always kind of imagined Ray sounding kind of like Big Smoke from GTA San Andreas.  Or at least, a bit more gravelly than Toby Huss's interpretation.

4
Wild Card / Re: Today I'm gonna...
« on: December 15, 2009, 10:18:30 pm »
I am more worried about my 200 damn dollar ELECTRIC bill (we have gas heat) due to certain Spouses who insist that every light in the house needs to stay on when we are not here, "for safety."
But you don't keep all the lights on when you're not home, right?  Just the ones you're using?  Have you pointed out to him that a particularly astute criminal who is casing the joint might notice that all the lights are on only when people leave the house?

5
Not Daisy Owl / Re: Webcomics I have hated (and continue to hate)
« on: December 11, 2009, 03:56:17 pm »
Apparently many of you hate Penny Arcade, but for those who don't:  can anyone explain this post to me?  Don' get it.
They're referring to this strip.

6
Achewood / Re: Путь к Древу П
« on: December 04, 2009, 01:21:11 pm »
Б̶̈́͗͒̐̿̋и̜͎̤̫͇̞̿͠б͖̭ͪл͔̔е̎ͪ̿ͣ̾̄й̝̗͊ͨ͋́ͮ̍͝с͔͖͈̼̜̬ͥ̉̄̊к͖̣̹̄ͩͩ̇̎о͙̮͓̝̽̍̄ͯ̔ͧ̚е̲͚̹͈̺͍́̏̀ ̢̙̻ͨ"̦̲̬̻͗ͮ̍̾̋д͓̱͉р͍̎̋̎̌̋ͣ͟е̨͍̗̲͉̱̱͈в̜̤͓͍͇ͣͬ̋̓̓͠ͅͅо͔̥̰̯̟̳̽ͩ̄ͥ̋"̟͋͆̒ͥ̆̋̀ -̥̞ͨͫ̚ ̱͔̏э̷̮͕̦̥͌т̣̼̱̱͙̹̉ͤ̃͒ͣо̩̖ ̭̺͍̝П̩̠̤̼̞̏̔ͨ̂̂А͎̻̱͍̹̅̑ͧͬͩͬР͖̱̞͑ͤ̃А͂̈́ͬ̈̎͠Д̯̘ͫ̈́ͬИ̗̣͖̦ͪͤ̅̋ͥЃ̽̉̒͑͌̉҉̹̭̗̫͓̼ͅМ͔̼̻̗̮̳̃А̫̥̭̓ͫ̅̇͆ͮ͟.̘̥͓͚̜̖̈́̆ͦͤ͂̚
̹̪̝͛̓̿ͫͭͤБ͖͎͇̻͕͍̆̾ͮ͛̄̈͐и̹̱͖̮̬͋б̝̯̪͑͂ͭ͑͐̆л̜̭͇͉̖͉̮ͯ̍̀͂͛͠ѐ͎̹̰̃й̵с̣̦̜͓̖̰̰ͤͬ͝к̜̫̾͂ͩ̏́͆͘и̵̩̙̙̰̣̻̒̽̒̓̇й͓͎͎͐͐ͮͅ ̗̙͍̐̎̅̅ͭ̚"͚͡п̭̙̖͉̳͎͙͋̋͋̀͝лͫͫ̐͗͏̗͇͚̩͖о̶͇̪̰͎͇͙д̪̜̩͙̻̾ͯ̈́"̙̞̍ ̢̰̫̪̬̰̣ͩͅ-͓̲̞̝̤͉̜̒̒̈́͠ ̡̦̰̏ͧ͌э̡͖ͩͦͧ̂т͔̝͛̍͂̚ͅоͦ̈ ̟͎̲͖̺̘͋̚͜И̻̣̮̰͛ͩͤ̍С̻̜̼͉̻ͭ͆̋͋Т̏̍͒ͮ͊И̲͖̥̑̅͂͛͒͘Н̝̹̝͍̟͉ͧͮА̤.̟͍ͨ́
̱̗̞̩͈͊͗̈̂͛̉ͤ̽͡П̛̖̰̯͇͎̂ͫ̇ͩу̺̝͈͕̞̻͉̞̍̊̂̔͞т͍̋͒͗̈ͥͫ͟͠ь̡̻̣̲͎̟̤͉̠̒̑̔͌ͦ̌͡ ̽̑ͣ҉̝͍̗͇̩̠к̨̟̪̞͆͛͗ͪͩ̌́ ̡̎ͦ̽̿ͧ̑ͥ͐͏̬И̧̏͛ͪͩ̈̂̑҉̥͎̮̤̯с̸͇͍̹͍ͤ̋̕т̙̯̝̣̯̔̑̉͐̾͂͑̇ͬ͠и̗̥̱̪̭̭͎ͪ͂́͜͡н̳͓̤̙̭̹̥͕̐ͦ̕е̡̦̬̘̺̩̜͔̱̲ͦ̂ͪ͒ͦ̑̐ ͇̝͙̠͓̘̔̈̏͂͐̀н̜̥̳͉̊̉̎ͨ̂̕а̮̠̉ͧх̩̙̤̟͂̆̍̈́͛͆ͮ͋ͅо̴̡̼̼̹̖͇͔̠͈̠ͦ̍̂д̙͎̟͎̘̤̠̖̓͛͂̿и͙̲͎͓̣͇̜ͯ͒͂ͩ̽̑ͥͨ͞ͅт̢̦̭͉̣̙͖̼̾͑͋̑͂͌͢с̡̮̣͕̼̦͙ͪ̓̾̊я̨̼ͫ͑ ̺̗̣͙̹̫ͣ̌̆͑͡п͈̫̘̬̃ͤ̊̓͢͢ͅͅо̊̆̉̆ͧ͏̫͔ ̷̷̨̜͍̱͙̰̞̲̘ͬ̈а͍̩̟ͫͪͭͦ͂̚д̘͎̘͉͚̩ͩ͒ͬ͜рͯ̃͠͡͏̖̬͍̰̗е̸̨̹̰͑́͆̂̓ͨ̈́̈с̗̩͚̫ͫͭͨ̐͑̈ͤͣͅу̻̰̹̦̬̳̰̰̇̄̓̾̇:̷̷̖͍͊̌̎ͨ͞ ͭͩͧ͝҉͖̠̭̜̞̯̬̠͢t͔̣͉̃ͣ̈́͊̿̂ͣ͌r͎ͤ̓ͭ̉͢ṵ̙͙̪͍̻̻̥͊e̸̝̙̳͔̯̠̹̍̈́ͥ͛̐͘n̪̙̼͆ͥͩ̌̀̚͞͡e͐͊ͤ̊̈́͒҉̱̱̪͕̬̱ͅw̸̤ͯ͗͐̊ͦͯ͗́w̙̼̫̜̫̣̄̏̏ͧ̒͗̐͞ŏ̰̫͓̖̝̺͂̒̉̿̌́͝r͉̬̦̠͉͓ͬ́͋͌ͤ̍̓͟l͚̬̻̟̺͍͔͖͌̄̒̽̍̅̆̕͟͢d̸̢̲̊.ͣ̔҉̨̥͇̣̯͟ͅr̛̛̩̜̩̳̠ͬͪ̽̔̃͌̚u̮̞͚̫͎͙͈̾͂̔͋̋ͤ
̷̫͖͇̥ͬ̇͗ͩӢ̙̻̖̖̳̫̝̹̐ͥ͗ ̡̥̩̳̪̩͍̖̂ͭͬ͆͐̀"̆̇̾͏̨͈̤̗͡д̶̙͖̞͔͍̜̞ͣͨ̈́̋̚р͍̳̙̹͈̟͎̈ͫ̇͟е̸̠̩͔̪̳̲̮̄̀̆̄́͡ͅͅв͓͇̭̱͓̻̳̺̿̓͞о̘͈͙̻͓̌̐̀ͯ̿̔̈́ͥ̅"͆ͯ̈́̄̇͂ͪ͠҉̝,̰̱͎̜͗̔ͧ̂͒͑̈͗́͟ ̢̩̠̪̭́ͮͭ̀ͤͣ́̀и̶͇̪̲̞̖̤͍͉̖ͥ͌͌ͥ́ ̡͚̳̼͓ͪͧͬ̐̄ͪ̇͢͟"̵̛͈͎̮̯̬̱̻͈ͭп̧̧̤̰̃͌̊̋̇͢л̷̶̡̖̦̮̩̮͚ͫ͒͑̔о̛͎̝̮͇̘̱̃͛͛ͨͦ͒̓д̷̝̠̐ͫ̓̽̔̑̋ͣ̂͟"ͨͭͥ̌̏̎̄̕҉̸͙̗̗̘,̡̲̥̹͑̎ͨ͆ͭ ̟̳̝ͯ̒͑ͨ̇̊̚͡и̱̦̙̭̠ͣ͡͠ ̸̴͓͈͈̲̻̘̤̻̎̇͐"̺͚̓̋̉̑͒͑п̠̻͈̱͉̬̰̓у͕͖̯̳̙̻͇͊̿ͨͥт̶͔͓̙̻̒̂̈́͒ͤ̏͝ь̴̘̰̺̲̲̟̗̼ͯ͋̿̊́̑ͯ̀ͅ"͎̿ͬ͑͊̀ ̸̰͈̗͖͚͖̙̫̋̅͢͝-̸̡̮̤̗̻̗͉̱̮ͩͦ̀ ̟͚̦̙͖̰̝̐͋̔̉̎̋͠ͅН̦̼̭̲̽ͮͫ͘А̶͍̠̦͑̓͜͝С̢̤̰͇̬̯͙̱̀ͪͦ̐̀̚Т̑̇̉̏̓ͫ̑͋̾҉̴̢̤͎̙͚̫̙̻̖О̘̰͍̙̤̱͓͇ͪͭ̌͢Я̲̼͍͍̺̊ͤ̌͂̍̉̕͢Щ̮̥͔͕̱͈ͭͅИ̞͔͎͈̣͛̇͌ͯ͢Е͓̠̤͍̱̲̯̩̔͐͝.̅̓ͥ҉̖̬̤̮͈̩͢
̧͙̤̣̞̦͚̗̫̳̦̣͇͉̦̦̺͔̳́̏̇ͪͬ͒̄͂͋ͮ̎̍͋̃͛̆͛ͤ̚В̨̡̦̳̮͕̘̥͇̟͎͔̬ͪͪ͌ͬ̈̒ͩ̀͟ы̶̶̞̗͕͚̼̠͉̝̑͗̾͋̑ͭ̑̋̎ͯ̃͌̀̕͡ ̵̶̲̝̩̯̝͖̱͙͔̭̥͚̹̠̮̭ͤͣ͋̉͑͆̀ͦͬ͗ͦ̿͆ͧ̃̍͞͠ͅм̴̹̯̹͎̖̮̙̞̹̳̱͉̗ͯ͋ͣ̇̌̈́о̡̛͖͖̪̳͔͍̮͈͍̘̰̺̞̋̉̇͋̍ж̶̛̦̻͚̠̩̱͙̺̹̮̦̘̞̫̉̆͗͌́͡ͅͅе̫̩̮̭̮̬̰̃̓͛ͫ͒̅ͣ̍̒̍̏̆̂ͦͪͤ̊̒͟͜т̛͈̞̥̣͕̰͚̲̻͇͔͓͈̼̱̟̍͛̓̇ͯ̓͐̀̉̿͐̈́ͯ̕͜͝ӗ͙͎͔͍̝̯̪͎̐͒̔ͥ̓͑̽̈̎ͫͨͩ̉̀̚͞͠ ̵̵̷͉̱̝̱̬̙̯̗̩͎̖̭̹ͬ̃͆̈̈ͭͦ̓͊͐̏ͯ́̉ͅв̯̖̫͖̜̭̥͍̺͚͙̘̯̝͛̍ͧ̀̑ͯ̌͌̎́͘͞ͅ ̵̵̸̘̰̖̮̘͇̺͖̬͈̩͔̬̔̽̇͋̔̂̀̇ͩͮ͋̂̐͛͗̈́̾̚э̊̔ͥ͌͟͞͏̨̜̬̞̲͘т̶̧͊̐͐̄ͭ͊̋̅ͣ̊ͨ̐͒͆ͤͮͯ͡҉̬̼̬̭͕̠̹͢ͅо̴̢̦̹̪̳̟͍̠͎ͮͦ̽ͯ̓̀̈͛̄͂͑̍ͬ̋́ ̡̼̝̲̰̩̱̪̙͔͉̆̑̏͛̽̅̀͛ͬ̈̃̒̓ͨ́̽̉̒͂̀͘͠н̴̧̮̦̜̥ͦͧ͌̇̑̏̌̐͊̓͑ͥ̌́̕͜е̸͗̅͐͌ͨͦ̔̎͐ͯ̆̕҉҉̶͇͉̗̮̱̣̘̦̭̱͓̺̫̫ ̷̧̛̖̥̤̭̼̮̞̫̣̥ͩͩ̓͑́̕ͅв̨̜̭̺͇̏͊̐ͦ̐̋̌͗̐̔́ͅё̷̸̜̠̖̝̼̺̰̺͖̟͔͎͋͆̀̒ͪ̄͐̓̓͊͑ͯ̋̒͆ͅр̢̢͛́̑ͨͭ҉̛̞̯̩̙̰̭͝и̸̧̖̩̹̲̗̞̺͓͕̥̥̪̥͌̍̑̊̆͌͗̊̀̃ͤ͒͠ͅт̶̡̯̯͖̦͈͖͔̱͙̰̻̥̖͍̹̼̓̾̔̎ͯͯͬ̓͗ͥ̈̏ͮ̑̇͑̿ͮ̕͟͠ͅь̪̱̮͇̳̑̍̋̄͌̐͐̓̄͋ͫͭ̔͘͜͠,̸̢̨̤̯̜̜̜̳̙̬̯̭̬͙̞͉͉̬̱͖̔͗͋̔̾̽̀͠ ̢̛ͫ̉ͭͫ̾̈͑ͮ̆̽͆̉̀͏̵̺̻̫̦̰̹̮͇н̡͕̯͍̖͔̪̠̠̮̭̝̘͖̝͙̱ͨ̈͋ͧͣ̄͐̿̐̈́ͥ̑ͫ̽̈̀̚͟͝ͅо̨̳̪̯͇̫̱̦͓͇̭̘͒͌̅̔͐ͧ̒ͫ́ͣͦ̄ͬͭ͒̚̚͟͝͡ ͎̻͔̝̖̹̮͍͓̝͚̞͔̼͙͕̀̑̋͂̌ͥ́̓̐ͮ̏͗̈́̐̈́͊̿͘͜͡в̢̤̣͚̯͎̰͇̳͇̗̟̬̰̲̱̹̗̣̏̓̉̓̽ͥ̊̓͌̈́ͤ̑̄͆ͯ͐̄͒̏͢͜͠ы͆͆͌ͭ̈́̍͋҉̴̴̢͕̺͍̣̠̦͇̦̙̣̯̼̤͞ ̶̴̯̘̩̣̝͕̮̫͍̺̱͙̬͔̤̦̿͂̊̌̑͟͝͞с̛͍̙̦̭̲̪͈͔̪̥͖̲̻͈̼̈̿̔̔ͩ̒ͫ̾͌͘ͅм̢̪̥͖̳͈̪̾ͮ̌̅̄̈́̽̊̿̐̏ͮͦ͗̕̕͟͝ͅо̨͉̣͖̬̮͖̺̙̳̤̘͇̖͎́̅́̈́̍͆̒͟ж̶̡̢̼̘͕̺̙̯̞̣ͫ͛̒̍̅̊ͨ͋̉̑̾̓͂̂͗ͥ̄ͩ́̀е̧̧̡̩͇̯͙̳̖̖̬̙̪̖̼̲̘̩̣̠͉̐̈́̀ͣ͛̉ͬ̈́̈̏ͧͥ̌̆ͨ̔̀̚͘т̧̠͖̮̝͉̻̤̫̱̰̗̣̣͇͕̞̄̓̌͂͊̍͂͒̾͗̏̈ͮ̓ͪͩ̕е̴̩̖̗̘̻̥̹͎͇̯̮̰͔̫̝͐̃ͤ̉ͬ͗̇ͬͩ̓ͩ̔͗̐ͫ̓̈͑̚͜ͅ ̆͌̿͆̆̀͑̿ͬ͘͏̵̯͔̝̫͉̪̱̺̯͉̳̦̳́э̷̡͔̮̯͐ͥͫ̈̀̏̏͊̂̄̕͝т̢̧̗͖͉͚̪̮͚̱̤͕͆̓͂̂̃̃̀о̛̛ͪ̏ͣ͌̽͊̓́̚҉̦͎̣̩͕͟ͅͅ ̴̧͔̺͚̹̰̣͖̰͇͇̦̦͚̮͇̳͚̠̃͑̈ͨ̿ͭ̈̇͊͒̑̅̔ͭ͑͟п̴̸ͫ̔̆̽̾̌̅͂̏ͣͥͬͣͭ́͢͏̙̠͔͔̺̪̜̫р̶̷̢͙͙̳̜͖̰̤̻̳͎̳̤͖̪̌ͥ̊ͣͪͨ̔̊ͤ̾̾̏́о̛͉͉̯͔ͮͯͪ̍̋̉̈́̀͞͝͞в̡̰̘̞͈̟͍̻̭̤̟̦̙̬̄ͥ̄ͧͯ͌͊͂̊͌͑̊ͪ́̈͑ͣ̄́̕̕е̷̡̻̮͔͎͇͙͚͇̠̙̝̍͛ͨ̀́͟͜р̐͒͐́̽̇̇̓͏͎͉͔̘͙̝͖̣̥̯̝̠͖̜͖ͅи̷̓̌̆̒̊̂ͥ̆̽̄̍ͧ́̽ͬ̉̐͒͏̴͉̯̭͓͈̰̩̳̦͖̲̭͜т̶̶̵̢͇̬̜̘̻̐̐̓̓̍ͥ͘ь̂̄͌̂ͥ̑̃̾̈͒̀͆̋̑͋̂̾̽҉̵̳̘̪̮̜̹͠͠.̢̧͈̜͉͚͇͔͉̫ͧ̇̍̇ͫͪ̑̆ͦ̾̌͠
̸ͯͮ̐͋ͯ̅ͨ͏̱̳̣̞̱͙͙̞̥̖͜͢С̢̒̊̃̚͏̷̦̱̩̠̳̻̹̝̰̰̼ч̸̵̛̙̠̗̜͇̖̬͍̖͖̯͇̀͐ͤͣ̌͗̑͘͟ͅа̨̲̙͈̬̤͔͓̞́ͯͩ̎̎́̀ͅс̵̵͔̝͉̲̭̰̖̆̑̂̅̈́̚͡т̶̂̓̔͋͊̂̄̒̽̔̚̚͏̴҉̙̹̻̤л͔̥͓͓̩̯͍̺͙͇̫̯͕͖͈̞͙ͩ̍͌̏̇̇̂̎̈́͆͊͋̀̕͡и͈̲̘͍ͪͨ͗ͯ͛̇͌̀͜͞͠в̸̴̶̡̢̝̱͔̘̤̟̬̙̲̐͛̇ͦ̅̀̓̀͊̍ͦͧ̍͑̚о̢̛͎̫̝̦̺̯̬ͯ̃̒͋͛ͧ̐͂͐̚г̶͔̜͓̫̰̯̝̞͓͔͈̏͂ͪͥͨ̽̌̄̍͝о̧̡̤͚̝̱͖̰͔͕̦̲̠̬̂̓̏̉̈ͦ͜ͅ ̸̶̞͎͇͓̘͇̝̘̩͓͎̥̻̣̠͎̼̞̩̐̇̄̽͂̑͐̕͞п̴̴̍͒̄ͣ͌̊̈́̓̾͛ͯ͋҉̛̱̖͚̖̳͖̗у̢̗̹͎̗̜̟̅͋͌̈ͧ͐̒ͬ̈́̑̇͜͠т̶̧͎̱̞͕͉̞̹̘ͨ̊̅͒ͦͬ͂̓ͤ̐̚ӥ̔͗͗̌̾ͪ͜͞҉̙͚̣̳͉̣̙̤̜̝̹͎!̴̉̉̋͑͂ͩ̅̍̒͊ͬͯ̚҉͈̣̠͈̦̠̮͕͉̠

З̶̶̰̲̱̠̰̲͇̥̮̟͈̔ͧ͗̓ͤͮ̽͛͗̏ͣ͆̾ͮ̉̀͢͢А̵̼̝̞̣̙͓̞̦̱͍̤̖̩̞̭̗̻͑̆ͤͫ̿̆ͤ͆̾͝ͅЛ̉̋ͪͯͪ̔̐́ͩ҉̴̨̜͈͚̠͇̼̕͡Г̨̠̩͓̣̱̦͚̲͇̺̤͚͎̞̖̪͗ͬͣͧ̀͡О̷̂͋̂ͪͤ͏̷̢̘̦̼̥̰̜͍͉̲̠̞̭

7
Not Daisy Owl / Re: User Friendly
« on: November 17, 2009, 07:11:28 pm »
Scavenger Hunt
  • Preachy overspecific niche strip about porn
  • Porn about preachy overspecific niche strips
I wonder if there actually is genuine porn of User Friendly -- that is, porn that is intended to be arousing rather than humorous -- and if the art is more or less poorly-executed than UF itself.

8
Wild Card / Re: The OFFICIAL Youtube Thread
« on: November 17, 2009, 02:39:15 am »
I think LFM would appreciate this.

9
People & Places / Re: Dexter Texture
« on: November 14, 2009, 12:48:32 am »
I appreciate the birthday wishes, dudes.  I celebrated by having a fever of 101.2.  :(

10
Achewood / Re: LEEEEEE! - Nov 8, 2009
« on: November 09, 2009, 05:13:01 am »
You can tell me in an instant where Roast Beef said that thing that one time about noodles, but you ain't ever owned a modem?   What the fuck, man?

+++ = Hello Modem
ATH = Hang Up
Remember the good old days when sending someone on dialup a CTCP PING +++ATH0 on IRC or an ICMP ping containing those bytes would disconnect them?

11
History / Re: William Safire Dead At 79
« on: September 28, 2009, 10:15:39 pm »
the blood of a hundred rappers
Now, are we talking all their blood, or just a few drops from each?  It seems like the former might be harder to come by.

12
Arts & Entertainment / Re: Architecture that amazes the knees
« on: September 24, 2009, 05:39:30 am »
who says you have to be a gothic cathedral to sport your own flying buttress?
I am permanently amused by the phrase "flying buttress".

13
History / Re: This Is Some "Snow Crash" Bullshit
« on: August 27, 2009, 12:13:56 pm »
It's not Snow Crash-level until there are tweets that can crash someone's brain just by reading them.

14
Wild Card / Re: Today I'm gonna...
« on: August 08, 2009, 03:39:25 am »
Just spent an absurdly long time listing every show I can remember seeing. for the second time, because I closed the window the first time.
The first time I read that I thought you meant, like...  that you had gotten up and closed the window in your room the first time, and this somehow disrupted your train of thought and necessitated you starting over.

15
Wild Card / Re: Today I'm gonna...
« on: July 09, 2009, 11:22:15 pm »
When I thought of what "bend an elbow" meant, I was not thinking of a hand job. I was thinking of walking arm-in-arm.
I thought maybe it was a roundabout way of referring to arm-wrestling.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8