Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Once you been to a few weddings, you realize ain’t nobody gives a damn if you readin’ custom vows or the 1987 “Let’s Go!” guide to Bahrain. Just use that stuff about Do/Don’t and Sickness or Health and you gonna get the job done.  -=RAY=-

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Welcome!  (Read 29253 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Welcome!
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2003, 09:33:31 am »

Quote from: "Vinz Clortho"

Now, this isn't meant to suck up, but I'm so excited I want to spread this goodwill!  Now that Onstad's left and you've stepped up, what if we want to send you tokens of our esteem (booze, pies, and the like)?


E-mail me.  I'm sure we can work something out. ;)

Vinz Clortho

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 27
    • View Profile
Welcome!
« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2003, 01:48:11 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
Quote from: "Vinz Clortho"

Now, this isn't meant to suck up, but I'm so excited I want to spread this goodwill!  Now that Onstad's left and you've stepped up, what if we want to send you tokens of our esteem (booze, pies, and the like)?


E-mail me.  I'm sure we can work something out. ;)


THEN IT SHALL BE SO.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Ranks
« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2003, 01:56:24 pm »

Quote from: "jldunston"
We have the first few ranks in place.  Everybody's pretty much "Scrambles the Dog" at this point...except me & Jough.  What's next?  Well...wait and see.  

If I wake up tomorrow and everybody's got 50 posts, you're all going to be in big trouble.

I vote we use "Liebot's Ass" for trolls and flamers.

I bet it won't be long before Schabe has a title, he's the mod's pet . . .
Logged

Schabe

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 22
    • View Profile
    • http://www.automatictaxistop.com/schabe
Welcome!
« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2003, 02:02:13 pm »

Hello.  I am interested to see how this all works out, considering that we've more or less eliminated 95% of the "hey, Chris, I want more of this" bullshit.

Will it work?!?  Will it be a Love Boat or a Titanic??  Who will play Gopher?  Who will be the King of the World?  Only time will tell!!!!

(edit:  HEY!  WHOA!  WHAT??)
Logged
"Wish I was as cool as Calvin / This sort of thing wouldn't bother me" - TMJ

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Replies:
« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2003, 02:04:03 pm »

Vinz: Likewise, e-mail me.  I believe free Achewood merchandise would be most appropriate under the circumstances, no?  

CortJstr: I have many pets.  Maybe I'll assign a Teacher's Helper that changes every couple of weeks, just to screw with your heads and make you hate each other.  

And then I'll send him out to clap erasers.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Also
« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2003, 02:04:32 pm »

Also, this thread is over.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome!
« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2007, 11:23:11 pm »

Hey noobs, drop by and say hi.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Welcome!
« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2007, 01:26:35 am »

This is why we can't have nice things.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome!
« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2010, 05:20:02 pm »

I wanna be an Archduke.  Or an Associate Vice-President for Logistical Operations Services.  One or the other.

And now 6 1/2 years later you finally have your title. 
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome!
« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2010, 05:22:20 pm »

This thread makes me miss people.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome!
« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2010, 06:04:24 pm »

Holy Crap! Zombi thread!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome!
« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2010, 10:30:10 pm »

Now all the rest of us have to commit to actually hanging out here and posting regularly.

The jury is still out.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome!
« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2010, 10:37:45 pm »

The jury is still out.

Ain't it the truth.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome!
« Reply #43 on: February 06, 2010, 03:05:38 am »

Is it bad that I apparently had a crush on this Schabe dude and six years later I don't even remember who he was?

Yikes. Enjoy me while I'm here, kids, 'cause I fear I'm but a few short paces from a poorly-decorated room at a second-rate home for the terminally confused.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2010, 05:09:09 am by jay-ell »
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome!
« Reply #44 on: February 06, 2010, 03:54:33 am »

poory-decorated

I hope that doesn't mean what it sounds like.

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up