Thirteen:
So one night in high school I went to the park with some friends, smoked them all up, and then walked with the boyfriend to the local theatre (the last one!) and went to see Thirteen. Yes, on my tiny little budget I managed to waste both drug money and movie money by seeing the ONLY movie one should never see while high. An hour or so in I just started sobbing basically because these girls were so dumb, and i hated them so much, but i had done enough stuff that they reminded me of me, and i cried because i was such a worthless piece of trash. Then I came down and realized none of the previous made any damn sense and that I'd just had some sort of pointless breakdown, most likely because it was such a BAD MOVIE. Also: the weed.
edit: one movie that you SHOULD see high is Constantine. One night I watch SAW and Constantine bootlegs in my friend's living room, and I have a lot of trouble believing I would like either of these had this not been my mindset on first experience. I know for damn sure I would hate SAW. But since then I've seen Constantine maybe 5 times and liked it more every time. And I never see movies that many times. (ALso, has any one seen Thirteen Moons? This shared a few of the smame actors and was set in the same creepy parts of L.A. so I thought they might be the same director or something, but they ain't.)