Hey, AD, do you worry about a coconut just beaning you on the head one day? That is the sort of thing I would worry about. I used to live right by a golf course, and with the amount of golf balls that ended up on our yard I was always just waiting for the day that I got hit with one. Thankfully it never happened.
Today is a new day, I got up at 6 AM and went to the gym, ran for half an hour and did some weights. I'm particularly interested in building bone mass - I've been told that women can't build bone mass after 30 - is that true? I've been making sure to get the right amount of calcium, but also know that weight bearing exercise can build bone mass too. Suggestions?
Also, does anyone have a good web resource for stretching? I'm pretty sure I'm not doing enough of it, but I'm never sure about the proper technique. (I tried yoga, but with all my joint issues, I wasn't able to do any of the moves.)
edit: AD, I just spent an hour building my fit day journal (but I am not as brave a soul a ye' and hence will keep it private). I could spend so much time there, it is scary.