Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Wife upset because I kept her up all night playing World of Snorecraft.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down

Author Topic: The Blogs Are Back In Town: June '06  (Read 19422 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: The Blogs Are Back In Town: June '06
« Reply #75 on: June 20, 2006, 07:24:57 pm »

I am pretty sure Beef is being humorously ironic in claiming that normal sex positions do not suffice and that therefore bizarre positions involving extraneous props are necessary.

The new sex positions he invents will require a catapult and two trampolines.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: The Blogs Are Back In Town: June '06
« Reply #76 on: June 20, 2006, 09:28:34 pm »

I have to assume that Beef is either taking the piss out of somebody or is going insane. I mean... "Tré-Odor?" Is he all split on green?

Also, I am desperately hoping that this LN/Sandy storyline doesn't putter out. It could be a recipe for absolute hilarity.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: The Blogs Are Back In Town: June '06
« Reply #77 on: June 29, 2006, 01:44:05 am »

FUN PARTY! FUN PARTY!

The phrase "poop nuggets" has put horrible thoughts in my head. What kind of dipping sauce would you use for those?
Logged

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Re: The Blogs Are Back In Town: June '06
« Reply #78 on: June 29, 2006, 02:07:29 am »

Is it just me or has LN gotten even less comprehendable over the years?
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: The Blogs Are Back In Town: June '06
« Reply #79 on: June 29, 2006, 12:45:54 pm »

Is it just me or has LN gotten even less comprehendable over the years?

I thought it was that I had finally really gotten to be Too Old.  I'm glad I'm not the only one having a problem.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: The Blogs Are Back In Town: June '06
« Reply #80 on: June 29, 2006, 01:26:40 pm »

I'm not sure whether I want to go to Ray or Phillippe's party more.  Both would be fun.

Sometimes Onstad's creativity just rocks my world.  I'm thinking "Wow, how does Ray come up with all this stuff..." when I realize that, hey, Ray's a damn fictional character.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

MSC

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 142
    • View Profile
Re: The Blogs Are Back In Town: June '06
« Reply #81 on: June 29, 2006, 02:20:40 pm »

Apparently Ray has not joined the Cristal boycott.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: The Blogs Are Back In Town: June '06
« Reply #82 on: June 29, 2006, 04:20:12 pm »

yeah, that's what I thought, too. He is hell of not supposed to be drinking Cristal any more. Damn.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: The Blogs Are Back In Town: June '06
« Reply #83 on: June 29, 2006, 05:10:44 pm »

yeah, that's what I thought, too. He is hell of not supposed to be drinking Cristal any more. Damn.

OK, I'll bite: why not? Did they do something legitimately offensive or is this just because of some random quasi-celebrity who's way too full of himself?
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: The Blogs Are Back In Town: June '06
« Reply #84 on: June 29, 2006, 05:11:02 pm »

There's a Cristal boycott?  Maybe if I could afford these things I would've known already.



Furthermore, oh Lyle... have my retarded made-up animal character baby.  I'm surprised he holds down a job at all, much less that he'd be grumpy to lose it after all that sleeping.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

theauthors

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 38
    • View Profile
Re: The Blogs Are Back In Town: June '06
« Reply #85 on: June 29, 2006, 05:32:31 pm »

OK, I'll bite: why not? Did they do something legitimately offensive or is this just because of some random quasi-celebrity who's way too full of himself?
http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Music/06/15/jayz.cristal.ap/index.html
:)
Logged
"I thought about the Big Bang and thought whether it was really a big bang, or did it just sound louder since there was no other noise to drown it out?"

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: The Blogs Are Back In Town: June '06
« Reply #86 on: June 29, 2006, 05:51:10 pm »

What a delightful suite of blog updates.  I would be all over attending ENORMOUS BY RAY SMUCKLES, if only for the gin & tonic bota bag (since I can't really eat any of the food).  Philippe's party... not so much.  I'm not too keen on the idea of a communal dog-like water bowl, and iceberg lettuce is the most sinister of lettuces (though the idea of a "casual salad" is admittedly cute); I'm a little surprised he isn't serving octodogs, though.

If Lyle was not fired for sleeping for "a fn week," he surely got the axe for not actually knowing where he was employed: "i'm proily fired from whereever i was wrkn."
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: The Blogs Are Back In Town: June '06
« Reply #87 on: June 29, 2006, 06:45:36 pm »

If Lyle was not fired for sleeping for "a fn week," he surely got the axe for not actually knowing where he was employed: "i'm proily fired from whereever i was wrkn."

Nah, he wrote it on the back of a receipt and stapled it to the inside of his shirt. It's just not worth checking now that he's been fired.
Logged

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: The Blogs Are Back In Town: June '06
« Reply #88 on: July 01, 2006, 09:30:33 pm »

Besides for the Jimi Hedrix ***** party, I think Lyle passing out for a week qualifies for greatest blog entry of all time, on any blog.
Logged
ACHIEVE

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: The Blogs Are Back In Town: June '06
« Reply #89 on: July 01, 2006, 09:34:34 pm »

At first I was perplexed regarding the subject of Lyle's unconciousness. Surely he'd die of dehydration due to a lack of fluids and the hot summer days?

Possible explanations:
1) There is a handily placed sprinkler
2) He is Cared For by somebody else
3) Birds have taken pity on him and sicked up into his mouth
4) He's a stuffed fuck*ng animal in a fuck*ng cartoon strip fuck*ng.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up