Cats with make-up? Here's a couple embarrassing things: when I lived alone, I used to put a tiny dab of pinkish tinted CUNT lip gloss on my cat's nose (which is pink already) to intensify the pink. Also, when he'd cuddle-nuzzle me, he would be CUNT scented. Now that seems a little odd, but when I lived alone, totally normal. These days, our smallest cat, she loves to be dressed. It's really odd. The SO's buddy came over (this was years ago) after seeing some strippers and he had one of those lace garters that a stripper gave him. Later, I realized it was the perfect size to be a kitty tutu. I've occasionally dressed her in other things - a little doll dress, a tiny pair of pixie wings - she's very happy to be clothed, and gets upset when I try to take clothes off her. Now if she sees the tutu, she comes running over and actually climbs into it herself. It's a little weird, but she likes it so much. A few days ago she put it on, and I sort of forgot to take it off and would just notice her walking past with a tutu on every so often, so she was wearing a tutu for days and days. Then I noticed she was grooming it like it was a part of herself a few days ago. Yesterday I took it off - it had been about a week. This is really just a step too close to crazy-cat-person, so I won't go out an buy her an actual small dog outfit... but I know she'd love it.