Yeah, oddly enough, I just picked Orlando Cabrera back up, myself and... I did the same thing with Glaus earlier in the season.
I think we're at the point in the season, now, where all the players are really... finding their level, we'll say and...
I think I'll be a bit more settled after that, barring monster slumps and/or injuries.
Right now, I'd only consider moving... my fourth and fifth starting pitchers, Marquis and Gorzelanny, and... two of my four bench guys, Kent and Green... and even that's mostly just because I'd like a third catcher or shortstop to complete the pilability of my roster. If I could have three options at every hitting position (with five outfield "options") that'd probably be the best of all worlds.
But there aren't many more solid starters (by the standards of an eight team fantasy league, of course) in the free agent pool and... simply "dropping" Kent or Green for the best shortstop or catcher on the FA list would weaken me at either OF or 2B.
So it's a weird balance. There's kind of not much more I can do at this point without... trading, you know?
And really, Green should be a pretty enticing offer, considering the dude's numbers and 1B/OF eligibility.
I dunno. I could tinker with this forever, of course, I guess that's why it's so fun.