Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood C:\> Get on the Night Train. || You are on the Night Train. There is an Axl Rose here.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Childhood misunderstandings?  (Read 14938 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Sub_Topical

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 41
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 316
  • Cog -> Machine
    • View Profile
Re: Childhood misunderstandings?
« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2007, 06:22:13 pm »

Nabu! Quit coming back and taking over the women-folk!

Charm filled bastard
Logged
We must repeat!

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Childhood misunderstandings?
« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2007, 07:57:36 pm »

Nabu! Quit coming back and taking over the women-folk!

Charm filled bastard

I thought that said cream filled, so help me God. A might troubling, that.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

RMJ12345

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 381
  • all employing the principles of hopping
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: Childhood misunderstandings?
« Reply #47 on: March 06, 2007, 05:16:03 pm »

I know this is a ways back in the thread, but...

Quote
one of my friends seemed to think, until recently, that "anal sex" and "doing it from behind" were the same.

I didn't really understand the distinction until it was, uh...."demonstrated" for me. I'm also a late bloomer, having not been kissed until I was 18 (almost 19), didn't get a boyfriend until I was 19 (almost 20) and not losing my virginity until I was 20. Which is fine by me, I'd rather lose it late to someone I care about. No biggie. I was just a loser until college.

Quote
In retrospect, my childhood sexual fantasies were really terrifying and fucked up. I am scared.

Mine were too, and I don't like to think about them. I was also really, really terrified of AIDS. It was like the boogeyman for me.

Come to think of it, it still is. I practically had a nervous breakdown over it last summer.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Childhood misunderstandings?
« Reply #48 on: March 06, 2007, 05:53:09 pm »

I didn't really understand the distinction until it was, uh...."demonstrated" for me.

Whoa, whoa - if you're gonna be saying shit like that, the avatar's gonna have to go. Is that Fred whatshisname?

Mine were too, and I don't like to think about them. I was also really, really terrified of AIDS. It was like the boogeyman for me.

I was afraid my country was going to end up a hellstorm of radioactive death, personally. But yeah, AIDS is bad too.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Childhood misunderstandings?
« Reply #49 on: March 06, 2007, 05:55:28 pm »

Michael Jackson, Danger penis and Optimus Prime were my imaginary boyfriends when I was little.  'Nuff said.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Childhood misunderstandings?
« Reply #50 on: March 06, 2007, 05:58:07 pm »

Michael Jackson, Danger penis and Optimus Prime were my imaginary boyfriends when I was little.  'Nuff said.

Those relationships probably would not have worked out in real life.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

RMJ12345

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 381
  • all employing the principles of hopping
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: Childhood misunderstandings?
« Reply #51 on: March 06, 2007, 06:02:02 pm »

Quote
Whoa, whoa - if you're gonna be saying shit like that, the avatar's gonna have to go. Is that Fred whatshisname?

EW! Totally right. I will change that posthaste.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Childhood misunderstandings?
« Reply #52 on: March 06, 2007, 06:56:14 pm »

I had an acquaintance in summer school between Freshman and Sophomore years of high school (so, we're talking 14 years old) who thought you impregnated a woman by urinating in her.  I can only assume he was developmentally delayed as I'd found out about 2 years earlier that urine isn't the only thing that goes through a c*ck.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Childhood misunderstandings?
« Reply #53 on: March 06, 2007, 08:44:27 pm »

This is not a childhood misunderstanding about sex or naughty bits, but is a funny story nonetheless.

My first day of kindergarden, I went out to the bus stop with my older brother.  He was kind of holding court with some of his neighborhood friends who were also older than me.  I hung around the edge of the circle and listened in.

"You know that jelly, Smuckers?  If you take off the SM and put on an F, you get Fuckers!" Dave said.  His friends all laughed.  I had no idea what this meant, but I got the idea that it was funny.

So that evening before I dinner, I went to my dad and said, "Dad, did you know that if you take the SM off of Smuckers and put on an F, you get Fuckers?"

My dad chuckled.  "Oh really?  And where did you hear this?"

"From Dave."

"I see.  Well, you shouldn't go around repeating that."

"Oh, OK."  And that was the end of it.

Good thing I chose to say that to my dad rather than my mom.  She'd have had a cow.  Dad just got a kick out of it.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Childhood misunderstandings?
« Reply #54 on: March 06, 2007, 11:10:50 pm »

My little brother did that a few times to me.  It was responsible for "beatings from the blue".
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Childhood misunderstandings?
« Reply #55 on: March 06, 2007, 11:30:51 pm »

I know this is a ways back in the thread, but...

yeah, one of my friends seemed to think, until recently, that "anal sex" and "doing it from behind" were the same.

I didn't really understand the distinction until it was, uh...."demonstrated" for me.

So, I add the above, to:

As a (relatively) hot(ish) nerd-girl

And I then point out that Fred isn't going to work as a representative avvie, and you go with Ray? You may have missed the nub of my gist.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Childhood misunderstandings?
« Reply #56 on: March 06, 2007, 11:52:14 pm »

Quote from: Nabubrush drinks (a lot)
the nub of my gist.

Dear sir, you have just invented the greatest slang for the clitoris ever.

This tiny can could not even begin to recompensulate such a wonderful deed...

But I have to try.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

RMJ12345

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 381
  • all employing the principles of hopping
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: Childhood misunderstandings?
« Reply #57 on: March 07, 2007, 12:14:43 am »

*

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Childhood misunderstandings?
« Reply #58 on: March 07, 2007, 12:26:29 am »

What I THINK he is saying is that...

If there was a issue of the disconnect between the image of the dude from Limp Bizket and your reality as a Lady-of-Some-Beauty... there is just as much of a disconnect in that case as there is between the image of Ray gettin' his druzzle on and your reality as a Lady-of-Some-Beauty.

I think he is just saying that if you were attempting to remedy that disconnect, you have simply gone from one disconnect over to a second possibly greater disconnect. This is the feeling that I got.

I guess he COULD be saying that he wants to be saying he wants a picture of you in some manner of undress but... I doubt this theory.

Only the crappiest of crap dudes would come in with the expectation of a racy picture of a lady as a prerequiste to her ability to converse on an internet board. Granted, pretty much 83% of the internet seems to be that type of crap dude but... at the same time, this board seems to be an island away from that sea of crap dudes.

I have no prior evidence of him being a crap dude in any way, so I'll discount that theory...

And default to the "equal disconnect" theory.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

RMJ12345

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 381
  • all employing the principles of hopping
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: Childhood misunderstandings?
« Reply #59 on: March 07, 2007, 12:33:24 am »

*
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up