Nice work. I got back my last test today from midterm times, 2 90's exactly and one Excellent !! A, by a teacher who doesn't use numbers.
However, I am really fretting this semester and just checked out nine books from the library to start work on this 30 page paper for my capstone course over the Tito-Stalin split, with a 1250-1500 word paper due on Monday detailing what we have learned about our subject so far plus a five to ten minute speech. This two weeks after our first paper (Excellent !! A) with the major event of my college's year (OU-Texas) the week between. The part that makes this bad is that Missouri and OU play this week and, while I won't be going, I will be getting drunk and then there is a Ghostface Killah free show on campus Sunday.
Then again, I think I may be freaking out because I need ten hours to graduate and am taking 12 and don't want to screw up and cost myself another semester. I have already talked with my parents and they are helping me move to San Francisco in January, were I already know 2 people that I can crash with.
Anyhow, today I went to class from 2:30 to 9:30 and then the library until 10:30 and now I am missing my neighbors concert and studying until I pass out, then studying all day until the Red Sox play tomorrow.