today, I went to the biology library and freaked out and checked out 7 books on Primate Cognition, similarities between human and ape behavior, evidence of consciousness in chimps, and then one that is like "chimps are really smart animals. but they are animals. they are not little furry people." Um, now I am realizing that some of these are way beyond what I can understand. So... yeah.
By tomorrow I will have a write-up of what I am writing a 20 page paper on about this topic. Fun.
also tomorrow, I am meeting a girl for Hot Chocolate. it was her idea to get hot chocolate, and I feel that that is adorable. also, I think it is a good sign that she suggested something for us to do. um, she might have to go to this event her roommate planned instead, though... in which case I will try to tag along for that. which is not as good, but, still nice.
due to this I will miss seeing
these guys give a speech at the St Louis film festival.