Youre pissed youre not getting sued? You must love you some law and order.
Alright, quick overview:
Live in apartment with friend from July 27, 2006-Aug 2, 2007. Lease ended July 27, 2007, I never signed another thing, except for a piece of paper removing me from the lease (this is after the lease was over). My roommate stayed there by himself until currently. He signed a new lease in July or June 2007, I didn't sign it. He didn't pay something. They keep putting notes on his door with my name on it, saying I owe money, thereby pissing me off and making him think that they are just idiots and that he doesn't owe money. They refuse to take my name off of a lease I did not sign! Anyhow, I got some certified mail to his address, and got the slip from him today, saw it was from them, etc. Will not get the certified mail, therefore saving myself from going to court and shit. The funny thing is that he cannot be served because they are trying to serve me, even though the lady in the office knows I haven't lived there for six months. Just to clarify, the charges are from after I moved out. My dad (a lawyer) is sending an official sounding note after when the court date is supposed to be. This is so much more stupid and frustrating then I have made it seem. Ph and I am the primary name on the account and that is why it is my name and they cannot take that name off because it is "in the computer." That is what pisses me off the most maybe. It is a fuck*ng computer, you can change it lady. Oh but she doesn't listen when I say that.
...hope I don't have weird-ass dreams tonight.
Two nights ago, I dreamt my wife had a baby, and I couldn't remember our child's name, but it started with an M. Labor also only took ten minutes.
Last night, I dreamt (I swear that this is true) that inev died, and somehow we managed to hear about it on the board, and my wife couldn't understand why I was offering to let people stay here if they wanted to come to Charlotte.
I am sorry about this, inev. I am sorry that you died in a dream of mine.
I have had three dreams that affect me when I wake in my life. One was that the federal police were after me and I was hiding on top of my bed when they were looking below and in the closet and stuff (I was like 8 ). The other was everyone I knew died. Two days ago, I had a dream that I took ecstasy and was driving along on the sidewalk with like 15 black girls in this weird car thing. We went to a rave and partied and then I went to sleep on a bench at the rave and as soon as I went to sleep I woke up and felt like I was coming down from e. Weirdest thing ever.