well. I mean. there was a "Q&A" part, but they didn't let people ask questions-- they had to write them down on notecards, which were then read by the president of the College Republicans.
There was also a debacle where... the College Democrats planned a protest, and then he offered to have a meeting with them to talk, and they turned him down to have the protest instead. Which... again, it's not like having a discussion with him would have solved anything, but it at least would have avoided making them look like complete douchebags. I was really surprised he didn't say anything in his speech about the fact that they would rather have a protest which certainly didn't influence people one way or the other than actually talk to him about the issues.
Edit: I just found out that the College Democrats realized this made them look horrible, and actually did attend the meeting.
Also being widely discussed is the issue that there was a possibility of Barack Obama speaking on campus right before super tuesday, and some committee wouldn't let it happen. Lame. Presidential candidate? No, that's too political, we can't "take sides" by letting him speak on campus. Guy who probably 90% of the campus hates, who has hurt our image both at home and abroad, who continues to condone one of the few behaviors I will un-reservedly call Unamerican? Oh, sure, come right in! Here's $30,000!
Right now I am reading the story this one pretty quiet kid in my class wrote, where the second paragraph is describing how fantastic his lover's dick is. I automatically love this story.
actually, yeah. the whole thing is about how much he loves cockes. The only problem is that I'm going to have trouble understanding it as anything but autobiographical.