I just typed like two of the longest run on sentences ever, lets try again:
Today, I am going to find out the person who assaulted me (kicked me in the head 3 to 4 times with boots when I was knocked out after a fight he had absolutely nothing to do with) has a brother who just got charged with murder in Iraq. This was a long story with lots of bullshit, but basically this guys mom was the prosecutor (or assistant?) in the Timothy McVeigh case and friends with the judge. My father is also an attorney, though not friends with alcoholic judges (I was friends with his daughter) in bullshit suburbs that we live(d) on the outskirts of. Anyways, this guy got a sentence of community service, but the judge allowed him to serve his time in a pre-scheduled mission trip to Honduras. For this my dad yelled and was threatened with contempt of court. The dudes mom argued this couldn't go on his record cause he was going to Air Force Academy to wrestle. The piece of shit ended up going to the local college that is in between a community college and university. Now, his brother lets just assume he is a piece of shit too (there is strong evidence here, what with the murder and all), killed a prisoner of war in Iraq. Couldn't have happened to a better family!
alright, so that wasn't really better, but I am having all of these things come back and such. Also I moved to Denver last week and today spent three hours walking around trying to find a bank that I basically knew where it was. The internet is real sketchy and doesn't really work with maps or site location lookups so, idk, I need to buy a bed and get a job and find a thrift store and this trip today totally made these things seem impossible. Hopefully tomorrow is better.