well, the overall thing of this school is like... kids who got rejected from Harvard and Columbia and Stanford and those kind of places. These are kids who have always been working hard but never quite been good enough to be #1. And maybe if I don't smoke pot, maybe if I don't have sex, maybe that'll give me the edge. I can't afford to slip up.
When we threw a party this year where like... we actually put in effort to make it fun, with a dance floor and plenty of alcohol, people acted like we were just like THE PARTY GUYS who are just SO FUN and no one could ever do what we had done. We turned out the lights, played dance music, and didn't have a beer pong table, and it blew a lot of minds.
I've actually been to parties where people said that they wished it was more like our party, as if we had done something magic by like... spending an hour moving our couches around and setting up speakers.
Alternate explanations:
"all of the guys at this school are fuckin' pussies, man"
"none of the girls at this school put out, dude"
"everyone at this school is just boring."
and
"man, whatever, all the girls at this school are ugly anyway."