this girl I have been told many times I would really like wrote an article online about how great Ayn Rand is.
Where she doesn't really make any arguments or points, she just says Ayn Rand is awesome and I like her a lot.
Apparently it is considered poor form to write such as "this article doesn't say anything other than "I love Ayn Rand." What is your point?" I was informed that I am "being an asshole."
Oh well. What scares me is that she has a job working for a well-regarded author, which makes me think that in some world she is considered "good."
Today, I am realizing that my parents are spending colossal amounts of money on me (beyond the normal holy fuck*ng shit amount they are paying in tuition) and they seem to plan to keep on doing it. They do not believe me when I say I don't want anything for my birthday. Or rather, "for my birthday I want to go to Paris for a month. Thank you for my birthday present."
I am running out of ways to say "I am very grateful for the many things you are doing for me financially right now, it is more than enough."
I just keep getting "but seriously, what do you want for your birthday?"