be a Designated Driver for the first time.
Conclusion: Driving in the rain at 2 AM in St Louis where the roads are shitty (it is very possible that what is actually true is "Charlotte roads are wide and well-marked and well-lit and nowhere else is like that") with drunk people yelling at me makes me want to die.
When I was trying to parallel park I screamed "EVERYONE GET THE FUCK OUT, I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN"
Sometimes when I am mad I try to be funny by overstating how mad I am, but like, that is stupid, no one realizes that I'm not just flipping my shit.
the party we went to was fun, though. And on the way home I was less stressed, because it had stopped raining, and I just yelled and drowned people out with loud rock music.
Hey, all in all, my friend got laid, we all danced like assholes to loud music in a small house, and everyone thought I was SUPER smart because I was not incredibly drunk like they were.