Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

But Pat, the Cure is silly! It is silly to like The Cure!

Pages: 1 ... 372 373 [374] 375 376 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1345192 times)

0 Members and 179 Guests are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5595 on: October 22, 2009, 12:49:35 pm »

Choop gets a can for rocking the cravat.
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5596 on: October 22, 2009, 02:59:18 pm »

...wonder why we get pug picture spams, but not Gilgamesh picture spams.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAMRTGv82Zo
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

sardoniclaconic

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 5
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 11
  • I have died
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5597 on: October 22, 2009, 02:59:36 pm »

I can tell you from experience that in lower-end retail, "work hot" usually applies to the guy that looks least like a molester.
Logged
"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes."
-Jack Handey

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5598 on: October 22, 2009, 03:20:06 pm »

...wonder why we get pug picture spams, but not Gilgamesh picture spams.

Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5599 on: October 22, 2009, 03:25:15 pm »

I am the only guy where I work.

Crazy.
Do you work in public health?  Because I do, and it's 89% female, 10% gay male, 1% married straight male.
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5600 on: October 22, 2009, 03:30:20 pm »

A friend of mine told me a story: He was flying back to the US from a tour in Iraq when another Marine stood  up, cupped his hands around his mouth, and yelled, "Hey ladies, how does it feel to be ugly again?"

An actual band named The Mesopotamians might sound like High on Fire.



Is he wrestling a giant sharpei?
Logged

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5601 on: October 22, 2009, 04:33:04 pm »

Sharpei going all B-but I like yooouu...
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5602 on: October 22, 2009, 06:53:29 pm »

Huuuuuuuuuggsss
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5603 on: October 23, 2009, 03:26:19 am »

...wonder why we get pug picture spams, but not Gilgamesh picture spams.

You know... stuff Sumerian people like.

Because TOUAMB is a very safety-conscious crew of people, and as we all know, ziggurats are hazardous to your health.

EDUCATION.
Logged

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5604 on: October 23, 2009, 10:28:05 am »

Even though I'm still slim, the years have been most ungentle to my midsection, so that if I sit down and lean forward a little bit, a LARD ZIGGURAT appears, with its little lard steps. I just wanted to put that idea/image out there, you're welcome.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2009, 10:35:39 am by dejavroom »
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5605 on: October 23, 2009, 02:55:12 pm »

Even though I'm still slim, the years have been most ungentle to my midsection, so that if I sit down and lean forward a little bit, a LARD ZIGGURAT appears, with its little lard steps. I just wanted to put that idea/image out there, you're welcome.

I henceforth deem you LARDUUK, king of the Blubberonians
Logged

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5606 on: October 23, 2009, 05:15:14 pm »

...bubble-butt Boliquas come my way
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5607 on: October 23, 2009, 05:22:21 pm »

I can tell you from experience that in lower-end retail, "work hot" usually applies to the guy that looks least like a molester.

I've worked in retail, but I don't know where the lines are that divide the lower, middle and upper ends. Regardless, I had a crush on my boss, 8 years my senior, and found out after I left that the feelings were mutual. So, yay, I look least like a child molester. However, after she was not my boss, I had lost interest. I should probably get that checked out on the therapist's couch? Or maybe the local S&M club?

Today I'm gonna recover from THE JESUS LIZARD! Thank you xanax. Prevacid, you're next. Ibuprofen, where are you? Tums, I might be seeing you soon. Then coffee. They rocked Portland last night. Just a little bummed I won't be seeing them in Seattle tonight. Also bummed that I couldn't get up front and get smacked around by David Yow a bit, or maybe have been spat upon. On the positive side, a very attractive young lady made me a savory crêpe at 3 AM. Also, earlier, bacon maple bars.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5608 on: October 23, 2009, 06:21:56 pm »

Where we we talking about earwax?  I got my ears hell of scraped out today.  Hurt like the dickens.  But I can hear better now.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5609 on: October 23, 2009, 09:58:07 pm »

I was scheduled for a GP visit regarding hearing loss.  Tinnitus mostly.  Sounds like autumn in Georgia in my head at the moment.  Wife needs the car though, so I had to reschedule.  I hope its just wax - sporting a hearing aid is not very rock n' roll. (Or is it?)
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.
Pages: 1 ... 372 373 [374] 375 376 ... 878   Go Up