Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
The tip jar is broken, but Wombat will entertain bribe offers, assuming she can find this edit screen again.

Pages: 1 ... 429 430 [431] 432 433 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1348433 times)

0 Members and 211 Guests are viewing this topic.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6450 on: December 22, 2009, 09:44:24 pm »

Yes, the only acceptable dance move done to Smells Like Teen Spirit is either a mosh or the hunched-shoulders zombiedance from Charlie Brown holiday specials.

or not showering and sleeping under a bridge.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6451 on: December 22, 2009, 11:01:52 pm »

Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6452 on: December 23, 2009, 04:58:39 am »

or not showering and sleeping under a bridge.

Dammit, I went to give you a can, and I see you've already been bountifully blessed.  (I still gave you one.)
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6453 on: December 23, 2009, 05:18:38 am »

(I still gave you one.)

every little bit helps.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6454 on: December 23, 2009, 06:05:05 am »

I'm trying to figure out if there is a way to link to a video that is on facebook. There isn't, right?

It is probably a good thing that there isn't.

Today at the mall I ran into my horrible ex-girlfriend. She looks really good. Also, she is permanently high. She made a weird pass at me in front of her mother, who then pointed out that she has lost a lot of weight. Yes, she looks good. Still a big ol' bitch, though.

Came close to mentioning the girlfriend when an appropriate instance came up, but I did not. Maybe it would have been a nice little jab.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2009, 06:17:31 am by theinevitable »
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6455 on: December 23, 2009, 07:55:31 am »

You could post it on your wall so that your Facebook friends at least can see it.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

TedStriker

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Chucklebot
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 45
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 164
  • Over Macho Grande
    • View Profile
    • Follow me! To Freedom!
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6456 on: December 23, 2009, 03:25:26 pm »

...beat an oncoming cold by sheer force of will so that I can make homeade bbq sauce for Christmas gifts.  This is how I procrastinate, and then my immune system decides to take a personal day and fucks the whole process up.
Logged
How surprising that your worldview is food-related.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6457 on: December 23, 2009, 03:50:33 pm »

... read this sentence, which surely has never before been uttered by human lips, on another message board which I frequent:

Quote
His passion, other than wrestling, is insurance claims adjustment and underwriting.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6458 on: December 23, 2009, 04:28:40 pm »

why am i not surprised that you frequent that forum auggie

is it where you got your super jeopardy smarts
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6459 on: December 23, 2009, 05:15:05 pm »

... read this sentence, which surely has never before been uttered by human lips, on another message board which I frequent:
Quote
His passion, other than wrestling, is insurance claims adjustment and underwriting.

I'm going to guess Straight Dope was the forum, but I must know who this is referring to.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6460 on: December 23, 2009, 06:56:54 pm »

I'm going to guess Straight Dope was the forum, but I must know who this is referring to.

Yes, it was the SDMB (I'm a '99er).  I don't know who it was referring to -- some friend of the poster's.

Now I can't get the image of an actuary with 'roid rage out of my head.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6461 on: December 23, 2009, 08:05:53 pm »

today i made an old lady cry.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6462 on: December 23, 2009, 08:47:00 pm »

Were you mean to her when she said you had nice hair?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6463 on: December 24, 2009, 03:56:17 am »

today i made an old lady cry.

Aw, man, what'd you go and do that for?  I hope it was tears of joy!  (also, what Wombat said.)
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6464 on: December 24, 2009, 04:28:38 am »

no meanness was involved.  i helped some people at church divide and deliver food baskets. this woman is having circumstances and she was really grateful. seeing her have one less issue to deal with is one of the best Christmas presents i ever got.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."
Pages: 1 ... 429 430 [431] 432 433 ... 878   Go Up