I agree with Pmc9's sentiment
I've never been to a baseball game but I remember one time going to a movie - probably the last movie I ever went to - about a decade ago - it was in some nothing midwestern town, and the movie is over, and the credits are rolling, and everyone files out, except me, because I like to watch the credits in movies, and the usher kids come in and start sweeping up the popcorn and stuff, which I found to be intrusive upon my movie watching experience, even though it was just the credits.
I'm a very sensitive guy, I guess. meanwhile, all of the society around me has no attention span and is hyped up on 5 different drugs... corn syrup, etc. it's a weird and strange culture, dude, and I don't fit in.
I just made an Mp3 of a tape of interviews of foreigners who moved to the U.S., on the subject of their impressions of American culture. Some day I'll upload that for y'all, but for now I'm kind of too frazzled and busy with stuff. like digitizing an entire box full of tapes. A big box.