Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

this is a messageboard. people talk about stuffs in messageboards. all is well&all is good.

Pages: 1 ... 527 528 [529] 530 531 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1341984 times)

0 Members and 188 Guests are viewing this topic.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7920 on: July 22, 2010, 08:49:30 pm »

there are lots of shapes of women that i would consider attractive.  for some reason the jiggly ones get my attention the most[[shrug]]  i draw the line at morbidly obese, though.  too much substance is not good.

Too skinny isn't cool. I usually go for athletic-type chicks, but that lady is Tha Hott.

the BBW thing bugs me.

What is the category for like, "women who have healthy curves but aren't huge?" It is hard to find in-between, because in the porn world anyone who isn't rail-thin is tagged as HUGE.

I prefer the term "Rubenesque."
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7921 on: July 22, 2010, 08:59:16 pm »

What is the category for like, "women who have healthy curves but aren't huge?"

The term you are looking for is Voluptuous (nsfw).
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7922 on: July 22, 2010, 09:01:20 pm »

Yeah.

I go crazy for girls who would be called "slightly overweight" but I am not attracted to women who are legitimately unhealthy obese.

There is this weird thing where it is assumed that if you are into the first, you must be into the second and it has always confused me why this is.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7923 on: July 22, 2010, 09:04:07 pm »

All of my girlfriends have been described as "emaciated" so I guess I'm on the other side of the spectrum.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7924 on: July 22, 2010, 09:06:33 pm »

All of my girlfriends have been described as "emaciated" so I guess I'm on the other side of the spectrum.

are you fond of ladies that are cocaine enthusiasts?
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7925 on: July 22, 2010, 09:10:51 pm »

are you fond of ladies that are cocaine enthusiasts?
Are you fond of ladies who are donut enthusiasts?
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7926 on: July 22, 2010, 09:20:42 pm »

Are you fond of ladies who are donut enthusiasts?

if a lady hates donuts she gon' hate me
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7927 on: July 22, 2010, 09:28:32 pm »

Are you fond of ladies who are donut enthusiasts?

Why yes I am.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7928 on: July 22, 2010, 09:56:41 pm »

I'm fond of gentlemen who are "hot dog dipped in mayonnaise" enthusiasts.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Mr Trout

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65528
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 493
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7929 on: July 22, 2010, 10:30:01 pm »

I'm fond of gentlemen who are "hot dog dipped in mayonnaise" enthusiasts.

Hey! This is a family establishment here, miss.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7930 on: July 22, 2010, 10:33:13 pm »

I'm fond of gentlemen who are "hot dog dipped in mayonnaise" enthusiasts.

I'm not overly fond of hotdogs dipped in mayonaise and I'm no gentleman either.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7931 on: July 22, 2010, 11:32:31 pm »

Jesus... Keep your Ids on the inside, peopel!
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7932 on: July 22, 2010, 11:37:20 pm »

HOLY SMICK SIGHTING BATMAN
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7933 on: July 23, 2010, 03:14:57 am »

I swear I had something to contribute to this conversation but things just took such a whiplash turn all I can think of is mayo.

Not really the same as curvaceous but I've always appreciate the callipygian ladies.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7934 on: July 25, 2010, 11:30:37 pm »

tonight, Mad Men, the best show in the world, returns to television.
To this end, we have purchased:

bourbon, scotch, gin, tonic, heineken, extra ice trays, hair gel, chips, dip. Shirt and ##### ironed, tie chosen.

I feel kind of like an asshole, but I am excited for this party.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: 1 ... 527 528 [529] 530 531 ... 878   Go Up