Abdominal pain can certainly be a symptom of something else, but don't blithely disregard dehydration. It can cause 99 problems, especially if you are in a dry climate. It's one of the main health concerns where I work, and people have become pretty fucked up due to it - enough so that they've had to take an $18k Life-Flight home.
I am in the opposite of a dry climate.
Also, with regard to Doc's comment, the main reason I went to the hospital is because I was afraid I was going to die. A close friend lost his dad because of the "it's just stomach flu" fallacy -- turned out to be polyps, and when his colon ruptured he was dead before he hit the floor. So with that firmly in my mind, I decided it would be stupider to *not* go.
Still doesn't spare me the mild embarrassment of having a doctor tell me, "Your bowels are full of air; would you like some morphine for that?"
When Pedro called my in-laws to tell them how I was doing, he emphasized the dehydration. Only you guys and my parents know the truth.