Today I got in a fight with yelling with a lady outside my store. I am really lucky that the assistant manager, who was standing right next to me, does not give a shit about anything. Actually, she made a racist comment about how black people are always yelling and making a big scene. Which was pretty uncomfortable.
I think it is good that I finally fulfilled my lifelong dream of yelling at someone who honks and yells at a tentative driver. Lady #1 stopped at a yellow light, seconds before it turned red, and lady #2 honked and screamed things like "LEARN HOW TO DRIVE YOU IDIOT."
"CHILL OUT LADY" was probably not the most effective line, but I felt pretty good about it until she went inside to complain to my manager. Apparently a customer came up afterwards and said "your employee did the right thing, that woman was insane."
Also, today I think I confirmed my suspicions of who wrote that Craigslist ad about me. She is kind of my type, but not even close to as cute as my girlfriend.