Oh, I know he's whackin' it. He's admitted it openly. The problem is, he's supposed get Danger Boy to school while I make sure Chaos Girl gets on her bus. (Her bus arrives at 8:10 and he has to be in the parking lot at school no later than 8:25.) Lately he's been getting up at 7:30 and getting out of the shower at 8:00, which means by the time he throws clothes on I've already dressed both kids.
He swears he's not taking half an hour in the shower, but honestly, I don't care what he does or how long it takes him, as long as he's out of the bathroom by 7:45 to handle the part of the morning routine he agreed to be in charge of. So he either needs to spend less time in the shower or get up earlier. Either way, having a clock staring him down can't possibly hurt my cause.
He' definitely won't notice it tonight because he's likely to be at the office 'til midnight or later, and it's possible he'll only come home long enough to change clothes before his big presentation tomorrow.
It's been a rough week.