Today I am going to think about eating a donut. I guess I could probably find a vegan donut in Denver (?), but I don't think I care. I really want one of those blueberry cake donuts. I have been so bored recently and have, for some reason, and you all are a big part of it, been craving one of those donuts but I would still be vegan even if I ate it once. Ah, I will not eat it, but I will think about it randomly for at least a few weeks.
Also, MRI Wed, should know results Fri or Mon, depending on if this doc at the urgent care place is working or off on Friday. Pretty exciting times! Also, by then I should hopefully have my low cost primary care physician who can get me to a proper back specialist I will pay $25 to see!
Oh, and I found out today I may or may not have my old job, like the definitely hired someone, but maybe or maybe not will bring me back. They really like me and will try I am sure. Either way I am alright with it, but it would be nice to start making money again when can ASAP. Also, yesterday it started feeling better, but today I can totally walk, do stuff, not just lay in bed yelling in pain. I am not going to do a lot, or else I will be laying in bed screaming in pain soon!