Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

this is a messageboard. people talk about stuffs in messageboards. all is well&all is good.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Cool sex  (Read 11952 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

vtopdorikimov

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -5
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1
    • View Profile
    • Cool sex
Cool sex
« on: November 11, 2008, 07:55:19 am »

This is brand new
« Last Edit: November 13, 2008, 03:46:59 pm by jough »
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Cool sex
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2008, 08:04:25 am »

Cool? Maybe.

But I dunno... that all sounds pretty damn exhausting to me.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Cool sex
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2008, 08:22:24 am »

This is a brand new squirting female orgasms movies, a hot close up of a dick in a pussy online and bouncy boobs with a sexy hot naked black woman. forumlans Come to watch lesbian hentai sex and free porn sample movies, also: Mr big dicks; hot chicks (compare with nude girls). It is real free. Porn clip comes real big, nipples go free, lesbian porn, lesbians, and milf redheads and blowjob kinky-porn. So, a couple of links : pantyhose gallery is nice, cum facial is hot, lesbians are sexy. Asian bukkake, xxx pussy, tight young females(?) with having foursomes. so Hoss dick in a pussy is the best.
Kinky lesbians.

[SNIP - OH JESUS GOD WHAT DOES THIS MEAN]

See ya.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2008, 08:25:45 am by Doc »
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Cool sex
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2008, 02:51:24 pm »

Wait, you mean there's porn on the Internet?  Sheesh, who knew?
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Cool sex
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2008, 03:18:12 pm »

Doc, I feel like you should have left them a "See me after class" note.

They can do better, if they apply themselves.
Logged

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Cool sex
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2008, 03:54:24 pm »

I thought this was going to be the new strip thread when I checked the board this morning on my blackberry.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Cool sex
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2008, 04:03:25 pm »

That just means you're hard up for free hardcore strip action!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Cool sex
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2008, 05:46:13 pm »

That must have been exhausting work, Doc.  I don't blame you for taking a pass on the second "paragraph".

Sadly, I've seen worse from classmates in college - on much drier topics.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Cool sex
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2008, 05:47:34 pm »

Cool? Maybe.

But I dunno... that all sounds pretty damn exhausting to me.
LFM, I am giving you a can. Dont say I never gave you a can.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Cool sex
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2008, 06:43:39 pm »

Doc, I feel like you should have left them a "See me after class" note.

They can do better, if they apply themselves.

That sounds like it could be the plot to one of the vids.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
Re: Cool sex
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2008, 07:50:10 pm »

Big fan of the shoutout to HP toner near the conclusion, there.
Logged

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Cool sex
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2008, 07:57:30 pm »

Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: Cool sex
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2008, 08:57:45 pm »

LFM, I am giving you a can. Dont say I never gave you a can.

All that commotion.
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Cool sex
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2008, 09:48:39 pm »

If chubby girls don't like bukkake follow links. Want nude teenagers indian girls or hp toner? I can help.
!
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Re: Cool sex
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2008, 01:05:39 am »

I'm not at all sure this is the kind of board that wants cool sex videos. Dorky sex, maybe, or perhaps cool celibacy.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up