Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Artists need to make money to eat and to continue to make art. Artists used to rely on middlemen to collect their money on their behalf, thereby rendering themselves innocent of cash-handling in the public eye. Artists will now be coming straight to you (yes YOU, you who want their music, their films, their books) for their paychecks. Please welcome them. Please help them. Please do not make them feel badly about asking you directly for money.” -Amanda Palmer

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 24   Go Down

Author Topic: Daisy Owl  (Read 68187 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Daisy Owl
« Reply #300 on: October 02, 2009, 01:47:47 am »

I once ate 1 3/4 lbs of baked beans (all of a large-ish can) in one sitting. Just to see if I could. Man, I paid for it 6 hours later but I just had to see if I had it in me, ya know?

You had it in ya, but it kept trying to get out.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Daisy Owl
« Reply #301 on: October 02, 2009, 06:39:54 am »

'tis a magical fruit, indeed.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Daisy Owl
« Reply #302 on: October 02, 2009, 08:05:26 pm »

Taint Natural.  Taint Right

It's all about the tiny little wrinkles around the eyes.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Daisy Owl
« Reply #303 on: October 02, 2009, 08:27:55 pm »

You can hear that they're speaking in capital letters.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Daisy Owl
« Reply #304 on: October 07, 2009, 12:56:19 pm »

Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Daisy Owl
« Reply #305 on: October 07, 2009, 01:05:15 pm »

Skeletons can escape screaming.

Education.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Daisy Owl
« Reply #306 on: October 07, 2009, 01:22:27 pm »

Oh Lord I can't stop laughing. 
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Re: Daisy Owl
« Reply #307 on: October 11, 2009, 10:04:39 am »

My bee shirt arrived on Friday, along with a doodle:

Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Daisy Owl
« Reply #308 on: October 11, 2009, 03:43:13 pm »

"science"

Is that a nod to Achewood?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Re: Daisy Owl
« Reply #309 on: October 11, 2009, 04:33:11 pm »

It's a nod to the fact that I'm a scientist.
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Daisy Owl
« Reply #310 on: October 11, 2009, 04:40:34 pm »

How did he know youre a scientist and that you use the handle oball. Did you send a biography with your order?
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Re: Daisy Owl
« Reply #311 on: October 11, 2009, 05:07:18 pm »

No, he's actually a crazy stalker obsessed with me.  As well as the shirt and the doodle, the package also contained his severed ear.

I shall use it to clone an army of Driscolls and seize control of the webcomics industry.





(Or possibly he knew because we're both moderators on the Cracked.com forums)
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: Daisy Owl
« Reply #312 on: October 11, 2009, 05:42:13 pm »

Also, science is fairly rad.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Re: Daisy Owl
« Reply #313 on: October 11, 2009, 05:53:37 pm »

And although we haven't seen him at work recently, Steve is employed as a honey scientist.
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

Driscoll

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 9
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 7
    • View Profile
    • Daisy Owl
Re: Daisy Owl
« Reply #314 on: October 13, 2009, 03:05:16 pm »

It is actually nod to Oball AND Achewood AND Science.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 24   Go Up