....that I went to borrow my uncle's car. It was huge. I mean, not as big as, like, Bigfoot, but much larger than a big-ass truck you'd see on the street. It was fitted with a huge apparatus that was like a cowcatcher but was actually a row of long, thick blades. When I tried to drive it away, I found that there were about eight pedals and none of them was a brake. So I'd start moving and then I'd just have to roll to a stop. The problem was, much like in real life, my uncle's property was rampant with feral cats and dogs. Only in the dream they were literally everywhere. Everytime I started moving, one would run out in front of the vehicle and there was nothing I could do to stop so I would just plow through whatever was in the way. Then I'd slowly roll to a stop, get out and go back to see if whatever I hit was OK. Of course, because I was driving an enormous truck with about twenty six-foot-long swords protruding from the grill, whatever I hit was invariably utterly ripped to pieces and smashed, though not always dead. Cats, dogs, deer, rabbits. This kept happening and every time I couldn't stop myself from getting out and seeing these horrific messes. Sometimes it would be entire animal families. Still squirming and kicking. Looking at me.
First nightmare in at least a year and the worst in several.