1. my landlady decided to change our locks, but went home for the day before she put the new ones on. so our house had no locks. she also decided that she wanted to rent it out as a furnished apartment, so she threw out all of our furniture and bought new furniture.
2. I was shaving, and realized I had a line of hair that I couldn't get to come off, about
this thick . It went from my sideburns all the way down my neck to my chest, where it connected to the rest of my body hair.
3. my good friend killed himself, and I was the last person to see him. Everyone else was really nonchalant about it.
4. my girlfriend's ex boyfriend showed up in town. I just turned around and suddenly he was there. Realized that he is really handsome. Then he was talking about all the cool things he does, and I was trying to act friendly instead of being like FUCK YOU, MAYBE SHE DOESN'T WANT TO DATE A GUY WHO KNOWS A LOT ABOUT WEIRD, COOL MUSIC! SHUT UP!