I keep having this dream where I show up to high school mid-semester, and I can't remember my class schedule, so I try to find my locker (I always kept my schedule written in my planner, which I knew was in my locker) but I couldn't remember which locker was mine, or the combination to the lock. So I went to the office to have them print me a new schedule, and then I couldn't find any of the rooms, and by the time I found the room for my first class the period was over, so I had to start all over again for second period. Then, when I finally got to the right classroom, I was horribly late, and everyone else was turning in their homework, which I hadn't done, so I thought I'd do it during class, but it was algebra, and the numbers were swimming around on the page, and then I realized I didn't even have the right book, and I was trying to find the math assignment in a biology book.
I've had this dream five times in the last week, and it's been awful every time. Last night, I realized it was a dream, and then realized I couldn't find my kids, and panicked until I remembered that I was still dreaming, and that they were asleep in their beds. So I calmed down, and my mom showed up and said, "Aren't you worried about [Girlface]?" I realized that she had my son with her, and I said, "No, she'll be there when I wake up," and mom looked horrified and I felt like a bad parent anyway. So I started looking around the school for her, and I heard her crying, and the next thing I knew Pedro was jumping out of bed and going to get her in her room.
Anxiety dreams, gotta love 'em.